Chapter 23 (Part 2)

All eyes were locked onto Regina as they watched her pace back and forth; it was no secret that she was nervous. She suddenly stopped in her tracks and looked at them as if she finally realized that everyone was waiting for their instructions.

"I don't have to remind everyone how big this is for us. We're in the big leagues now. I need everyone to be on point. Teresa you're with the backstage staff make sure all of the artists get to their designated tents. Ramona you're with Teresa," Regina said as she handed out the guest list to Teresa and Ramona. "Carlos stay with the equipment manager. I will check on Mia and the rest of the bridal party. Keep your radios with you at all times and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Let's do our best and make boss lady proud."

The team dispersed and Regina plopped down into a chair, she didn't get any sleep the night before between being absolutely livid with Christian and nervous about the wedding, her mind would not allow her to rest. Now she was starting to feel the effect of it, her cell phone rang and she picked it up knowing exactly who it was.

"Hey boss lady."

"You sound tired,"

"I'm fine, how are you doing?"

"I feel great convince this man to let me go."

"You're not going anywhere Verity, stay your butt in bed." She said laying her head down on the table.

"You're the one who sounds like she needs to be in bed."

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'm going to check on Mia, Jess is dressing her now."

"Okay, call me later."

"I will if you don't call me first, kiss my baby for me." She said before ending the call. Regina gathered up the little strength she had left and pushed herself out of the chair and walked out of the tent. She looked out into the distance where Mia's trailer was and she wondered why they decided to park it so far. A golf cart made its way towards her, the cart came to a screeching halt and Rashad smiled at her.

"What do you want?" she asked while rolling her eyes.

"Hey pit-bull, need a lift?"

"From you? No thanks."

"Aww come on Gina don't be like that, Verity will kill me if she finds out I let you walk all over this park. Just get in, I promise I'll behave."

Regina glared at Rashad for a moment and the looked at the direction of Mia's tent; she knew that her body would give out on her before she made it to that halfway point.

"For once you've actually proved yourself useful." She said getting into the golf cart.

When they arrived Mia was already dressed and hanging out in front of her trailer taking pictures with her band.

"Wow Jess you did a great job on that....what do you call that?" Regina asked as she took in the fitted beaded jumpsuit Mia had designed; complete with a detachable chiffon train that appeared to just float on air. The design was definitely unique when Mia told Regina about the dress she could not visualize it but it fit Mia perfectly.

"Let's just call it the jumper dress." Jess said with a laugh as she admired her handy work.

"It's a work of art, how many crystals are on there?"

"A little over a thousand, it took us three days to bead the whole things."

"Wow,"

"Are you okay you look tired?"

"I didn't get any sleep last night but I'm fine." Regina said waving her off as she walked over to Mia who was bursting at the seams with excitement.