Prologue

(Water droplet dripping sound)

"I love you!", He claimed.

"Sorry, but I don't.. I love someone else!", She said.

"Then leave him and marry me!", He commanded.

"Pyaar karti hoon, koi business deal nahi jo ussey chodd ke kisi aur se deal karu.", She revolted.

"Agar tum meri na huyi toh main tumhe kissi aur ki bhi nahi hone dunga", He roared into her ears.

She was terrified as she tried escaping from him. He held her hair and pulled her neck back. He ran his finger over her neck sensuously. She gulped her saliva as the sweat on her forehead travelled down the temple.

"Leave me you rascal. You don't know who you are messing with.", She said.

"I know everything about you darling but you have no idea who you are rejecting. Hrithik Malhotra urf "Ricky", yahi bulaati ho na tum ussey?", He smirks gripping her hair more roughly.

"Aaahhhh..", She shrieks.

"Toh socho, tumhara Ricky kisi truck ke neeche aa gaya toh kya hoga? Ya phir aise hi kisi under construction wali building ke top floor se uske pair phisal jaaye toh?", He speaks softly in her ears.

"Nahi.. tum aisa nahi kar sakte", she says horrified.

"Mein karne ko bahut kuch kar sakta hoon sweetheart, but ab sab tum pe depend karta hai. If you reject my offer, you will pay heavily. Choice is yours.", He leaves her hair and pushes her.

She falls on the floor.

"Kameene, agar main Ricky ki nahi huyi toh kisi aur ki bhi nahi banungi", she yells.

She runs and plunges from the 12th floor of an under construction building.
_______________________

First chapter updated already.. read it..❤️❤️

Suspense!!!

Who is she and who is he? Unveiling the secrets in future chapters. Stay connected..