Part 9

Sorry for the late update was caught up in an emergency at home. ❤️❤️
________________________________

(Sidharth Oberoi, 29 year old, Son of Late Anand Oberoi, Chairman & CEO of Oberoi Group of Industries

(Sidharth Oberoi, 29 year old, Son of Late Anand Oberoi, Chairman & CEO of Oberoi Group of Industries. Smart, handsome and a most eligible bachelor in the town. Though he owns the biggest conglomerate, he stayed low and away from limelight. He was private and a mystery for outsiders as well as his family.)

Sana went in and joined her friends who were waiting for the maid to get the cake. Sidharth went and stood on the opposite side. The maid walked with the cake but before she could reach the table, he slipped and fell down along with the cake.

Ruhi: Oh hell!! Dekh ke nahi chal sakti thi? Cake gira diya, ab celebrate kaise karenge?

Sana: (ran and helped the maid get up) Aap thik ho? Kahi lagi toh nahi?

Maid: (nods no with embarrassment) Sorry Ma'am, Sorry Sir.

Sidharth: It's okay. Ho jata hai. It's just an accident.

Adi: Sorry guys. (To the maid) Dusra cake order kar lo bahar se jaldi.

Sana: Bahut der ho jayegi jab tak cake aayega. Instead kya main kuch kar sakti hoon?

Sidharth smiled and wondered what would she do now as he knew she had solution for all the problems.

Ruhi: Babes! Tum kya karogi? Birthday without cake isn't happening.

Sidharth: Let her try atleast.

Adi: Okay, but Sana it's really not needed. We can directly have dinner as well.

Sana: Trust me! Sana ke paas har problem ka solution hai. (To the maid) Aap mujhe kitchen dikha do phir yeh saaf kar lo.

The maid nods and escorts her to kitchen. She introduced her to the cook and went out to clean the mess.

Ruhi: Adi, I think we should order the cake from outside, seriously. Mujhe nahi lagta woh kuch kar payegi. Tumhara birthday kharab ho jaayega.

Sidharth: Woh kar legi. (Annoyed with Ruhi and confident about Sana)

The three look at him in surprise.

Sidharth: Aaa.. I mean.. I could see that she was so confident, toh she knew what to do even before she went in.

Adi: Can't agree more bhai. She is savage.

Sidharth: Okay guys, Main apne room main jaa raha hoon. See you later.

Adi: Baiton na bhaiya kuch dher, saal mein ek hi baar toh birthday aata hai. Celebrate karne ke baad chale jaana.

Sidharth: Huh? Haan, sach hai.. main bhi yahi samjhta tha ki saal mein ek hi baar aata hai but kuch log ek se jyada baar celebrate karte hai. (smiles)

Adi: Haan bhai, waise bhi mohabbat aur jang mein sab jaayez hota hai.

Ruhi: Really? Tum kya kar sakte ho Mohabbat ke liye?