Epilogue

"Mummy, Papa, aap dono taiyyar ho gaye ya nahi? Jaldi kariye, aapko hi toh kandyadaan karna hai.", Hrithik says.

"Bhai behen milke apne friends ki shaadi karate rehenge. Khudh ki shaadi ki chinta hi nahi hai. Dusro ki beti ka kanyadaan karne jaa rahe hai, pata nahi apni beti ka kab karne ka naseeb milega.", Mummy sighs.

"Jaldi milega.. ab aap apna dukhda rona band kariye aur jaldi chaliye. Bichaari ladki ke mummy papa ka flights miss ho gaya aur dusra flight nahi mil raha tha toh video call se dekhenge shaadi aur aap kandyadaan karoge.", Hrithik orders.

They all go out.

"Sana, tu bhi aati toh achcha hota", says Hrithik as he walks with his parents towards the door to exit.

"Nahi bhaiyya. Aapki friend hai toh aap jao. Mera mood nahi hai kahi bhi jaane ka.", Says Sana.

"Thik hai chaliye Mummy Papa", he says. The three get into their car and drive away.

Sana immediately grabs her purse and runs outside and takes a cab. She reaches a wedding hall. She gritted her teeth after reading the board which had 'Sidharth weds Ananya' written on it.

She goes to the kitchen and gets a juice glass. She then goes to the bride's room. The bride was getting ready to wear her bridal wear.

"Nervous?", Asks Sana.

"Haan, but I am so happy that I am going to marry the love of my life.", Says the bride with a smile.

"I am sure. Here have some juice before you wear it.", Offers Sana.

"Thank you. I so needed this.", The bride said while taking the juice from her hand. She gulped the juice down her throat while Sana smirked.

As soon as the bride falls unconscious, Sana wears the bridal dress and takes a long veil waiting to be called to go out.
.
.
.
Sidharth reaches the wedding venue, the board which read Sidharth weds Ananya now was replaced by Awasthi to "Sana weds Vikram". Sidharth made a tight fist and clenched his jaws looking at the board.

He then sneaks into the groom's room.

"Kaun ho tum bhai?", Asks the groom.

"Sana ka pati", says Sidharth by punching his face. He stuffs his mouth with a laddoo kept on the table and ties a cloth on his mouth so that he doesn't call for help. He then ties his hand and locks him in the bathroom.

He wears the Sherwani and puts on the beaded turban and gets ready.

Hrithik knocks on the door and Sidharth opens it.

"Vikram, chalo Panditji bula rahe hai.", Says Hrithik.

Sidharth nods while thinking.
Saala ek mukka kya mara, meri biwi ki shaadi kisi aur se karaane chala tha yeh. Par tu jitna try karna hai karle banega toh tu bas mera hi saala.

They go down to the pandal and Sidharth occupies the seat.

Kiara and Aditya knocks on the door of bride. Sana opens the door and comes out in veil.

"Bhaabhi chalo, aapki entry hai.", Says Aditya.

Sana nods and thinks
Bachchu itne din Bhabhi kehne mein takleef ho rahi thi tujhe.. kisi aur ko bhabhi bhulaane ki bahut khujli hai haan? Banungi toh bas main hi teri bhabhi aur mere Sidharth ki biwi.

They walk down the aisle and Sana sits beside Sidharth. The rituals begin and panditji asks for kandyadaan to be made. Sana's mummy papa does kanyadaan.