Part 31

Check if you've read the previous update.

It's unedited coz m sleepy. Please bear with mistakes if any. 🙏
__________________________

Sana puts extra effort to dress for the Mittal's party just for Sidharth's eyes. She walks out of her room where Hrithik was waiting.

Hrithik: Wow Chutki!! Aaj pakka kissi na kissi ka katal kar daalogi tum party mein

Sana: Thanks bhaiyya. Business party hai toh thoda glamour dikhana toh banta hai na?

Hrithik: Bilkul. Waise bhi tumhaari pehli business party hai, you ought to make a grand entry.

She giggles and they get into their car and reach the venue. While Hrithik meets and greets the other guests, Sana's eyes were searching for just one person.

"Hey Gorgeous! Welcome to the Mittal's. Rohan Mittal, MD of Mittal Group.", A man in his early 30s introduces himself by forwarding his hands for a handshake.

"Hi, Sana Malhotra, Director of Malhotra Group. I know you, I follow the business news.", Sana smiles and forwards her hand to shake. However, Rohan ducks down and kisses her knuckles.

Rekha observes it from far and nods her head in disbelief.

"So you are Hrithik Malhotra's...", He asks

"Younger sister.", Says Sana pulling her hand slowly from his hand.

"Oh!! I've met Hrithik quite a few times but didn't know that he had such a beautiful sister.", He says.

"Thanks for the compliment and congratulations on the Silver Jubilee of Mittal Group.", She says.

"Thank you lady. Wine?", He offers her as the server stood with the beverage tray.

"I'll have a mocktail.", She said.

Sidharth greets his mom, Rekha while she was staring at Sana and Rohan from far.

"Hi mom! I was held up with a meeting. I hope I didn't miss anything.", He said with a smile.

Rekha signals with her eyes to show him Sana standing with Rohan. Rohan was offering a mocktail glass to her.

"You did miss something. Nevermind, dekh ke bhi kya karte. Naya bakra doondh liya Malhotra ne.", She whispered in his ears.

Sidharth narrowed his eyebrows and continued observing Sana and Rohan.