Part 26

This message was written last year by me.. 🥺👇

I settled in for 300 reads.. 12:00am ho gaye and the year has changed for me. Chalo padho.. aur comments mein batana kaise laga.. but before that if you haven't read the previous chapter read it to avoid confusions.

Happy New Year SidNaaz and SidNaaz lovers. Siddhu, I miss you darling. You will always be in my heart no matter how many calendar changes in my life.

________________________________

Sidharth heads towards the exit of the park. Sana was standing on the footpath waiting for Hrithik to come when a car speeds to run over her but she flinches from her place in the nook of time. The car misses and hits a park's fence. Sidharth rushes towards Sana who had slipped and fallen on the ground.

Sidharth: (picks her up) Sana, are you alright?

Sana nods yes with a petrified face. Sidharth turns around to catch hold of the driver but before he could do so the driver of the car escapes from their sight.

Sana shrieks as her already fractured hand was hurt again.

Sidharth: Oh hell!! Sana let's go to the doctor.

He says by holding her other arm.

Sana: (yells) Leave me. I don't need your fake sympathy. (Shrieks holding her plastered hand)

Sidharth: It isn't fake sympathy, (sternly) I am genuinely concerned.

Sana: Why would you be? Kaun lagte ho tum mere?

Sidharth: (stares at her) Woh baad mein decide karenge. First you need to see the doctor.

Sana: Bola na zarurat nahi hai. Mere bhaiyya thodi hi der mein aate hi honge mujhe mere ghar le jaane.

He glares at her. Her face was red and her nerves on forehead had popped out as the pain was evident on her face.

Hrithik arrives in his car and was horrified to see his little sister in pain.

Hrithik: Sana, kya hua?

Sidharth: Samjhao isse Hrithik. Ispe koi gaadi chadaane wala tha aur yeh gir gayi. Isko doctor ke paas le jana padega.

Hrithik: Sidharth, I think you should leave. I will take care of my sister. Jab se tumse shaadi kiya hai isne, yeh teesri baar ispe jaan leva hamla hua hai. Please meri behen ki jaan baksh do, ussey dur raho. (Folds his hands) Chalo bachcha, gaadi mein baiton.

The police arrives as someone had informed them about the accident. Looking at Sana, the police takes her statement along with Sidharth and few others before letting them go. They seize the car and tow it.

Hrithik takes Sana to the car and makes her sit beside him. Sidharth and Sana look at each other as the car passes.

Sidharth immediately follows them and pulls over the car at the hospital. He overhears what the doctor had to say about her health.

Doctor: Utter carelessness! You can't afford to hurt over and over again on the same arm. Anyways, we have to put a cast, she will have to wait a little longer than earlier to recover. But you have to take proper care of yourself this time. Nurse aake casting karke jaayegi thodi der mein.

The doctor leaves.

Hrithik: Tujhe bola tha maine yeh sab mein math padh. Todh di na usne shaadi? Meri baat maan ke pehli hi ghar aa jati mere saath toh yeh sab toh nahi hota. Neha ka jaane ka gham mein ek saal pagalkhaane reh chuka hu, agar tujhe kuch hua na toh is baar pagal khaane nahi seedha samsaan chala jaunga. Samjhi?