The Beginning (1)

Please take your seat, all will be explained.

The one messaged that they've received had only confused them further. Especially the Mikaelsons since they have never seen nor heard of technology before.
"What in the world is there to explain!"
Mikael continued screaming once again, but was soon quieted by the sound of the video starting.

Everyone in the room was silent. Mostly because they were frozen in place by shock. Well, everyone except for Marcel and Freya since this story has already been told to them multiple times. On the other hand, everyone else was looking at the screen in terror. They never thought that their parents would do such a thing to them. They also never thought that their sweet little sister could be so snarky and rude.
"Well of course I would rather fight the beasts instead of running like a coward!"
Mikael had decided to speak up again, despite the obvious silence everyone wished for. Hayley just rolled her eyes at the old man's comments.
"So the point of bringing us here was to see how the originals were created?"
Hayley asked getting annoyed with being in this situation. She couldn't for the life of her figure out why whoever did this wanted her here too.
"You know about us?"
Esther asked wondering how her children were after their transformation.
"Of course we do, your famous in the supernatural community."
Davina said speaking up for the first time.

When Davina said this, Kol looked at the girl in wonder. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He also felt connected to her in some way, like they were meant to be together.

Everyone looked at the screen with a mix of horror and disgust. How could any father do that to his own children. To be so cruel and careless of their lives.

The Mikaelsons couldn't imagine having to become those monsters. They didn't want the life that would be forced upon them in the near future. Rebekah did everything but screamed out when she saw herself drain blood from her neighbors.
"You made is immortal?"
Elijah asked him mother.
He didn't want to believe that his mother would turn them into such beasts. He didn't want to even think about what was going through his parents minds to make them think this would help them.

As the video played on Mikael grew more and more angry by the second.
"You bastard!"
Mikael yelled out at Klaus.
The other people in the room couldn't believe that he was blaming Klaus instead of his wife, for having an affair. Klaus looked down. Never in his life had he felt so betrayed and shameful. He couldn't believe that his mother made him endure all of the abuse from the man he thought was his father when he could've had a happier life elsewhere. But then again he wouldn't have his siblings if he hadn't grown up there.

The worst part of it all was that his mother and brother turned their backs on him. They locked away apart of himself that was rightfully his.

The whole time Klaus was thinking Mikael continued to scream in the boys face.
"I knew I could have never fathered a weakling like you!"
He went on and on about how he should have known Klaus wasn't his, due to his supposed weakness.

On the other side of the room Hayley was deep in thought. 'why would Elijah tell me this. Why would I be held captive by witches?'
She thought to herself. She didn't even question the part where she said she slept with Klaus because based on previous experiences, she wasn't surprised. Bit she couldn't stop thinking about what she said in that video. Why was she confused about vampires having children? Then it hit her. 'am I pregnant with Klaus's child!'
If she said that out loud the whole world would have heard her. She still couldn't believe it though, she wouldn't.

No matter what vampires can't procreate. But then again it does make sense that Klaus would be able to since he was born a werewolf. I mean what if one of the werewolf traits he got back after braking the curse was the ability to procreate? Hayley had to stop herself before she died of overthinking.

Marcel on the other hand was only hoping that the originals don't try to take back New Orleans. That's his city now and he won't let it go without a fight. Even if he does have to fight future Klaus.