The Mikaelsons pt3 (5)

When the video began he wondered what exactly his relationship was with this young girl he would save in the near future.

Klaus was shocked that he could ever betray someone he considered as family. He was especially shocked when it was revealed that Elijah killed Marcel. He couldn't believe that his brother could even hurt a fly if given the choice let alone kill someone that was apart of their family.

Elijah was sitting there in complete shock at his future actions. He couldn't believe the person that he would become. The person that turning into a vampire made him. On the other hand Mikael was looking at his third oldest in pride. He was proud that Elijah wasn't so weak that he would let some silly boy live if he believed him to be an enemy.

Marcel, on the other side of the room, was questioning everything. Marcel knew that he didn't like Elijah, and that Elijah supposedly didn't like him all that much either, but it was still a shock to see how he would turn on him so easily. He also couldn't believe how after all these years when the Mikaelsons came running back to New Orleans that he helped them and fought by their sides only to be stabbed in the back.

Hayley and Davina were also still in shock. Davina was in shock from seeing her death and also from seeing her future father daughter relationship with the stranger sitting a row behind her. Hayley was shocked about how much Marcel would fight for her even though they seemingly didn't spend that much time together. She also couldn't believe that the Mikaelsons would ever turn on someone who they associated with as family.

Marcel knew that now was definitely not the time to start yelling at then especially since none of this has actually happened yet for them and also because with Mikael there you never know what's going to happen.

Everyone in the room was intrigued to hear and see more about to the magical loophole that is Hope Mikaelson.

Everyone was shocked to see how much death and chaos was around Hope when she was just an infant. Marcel was a little less surprised but he still didn't like the idea of any kid being exposed to all of that even if she was so young at the time that she wouldn't be able to remember.

Hayley was shocked to see her future daughter so grown up.
"She looks beautiful"
She whispered to herself even though it was loud enough for everyone to hear. Klaus looked from the screen to Hayley and then back to the screen agreeing with her statement.

Freya smiled, glad that she was able to be there to teach and help Hope with her magic. She was so happy that she was able to give what she would've killed to have when she was going through the same thing centuries before with Dahlia. She was also happy that her and Hope had a good relationship and that she was truly apart of her family's lives.

Mikael in the other hand was disgusted that someone who came from such a bastard like Klaus had that much power. He hated how strong and powerful the two of them were. He asked himself why Niklaus of all his children was the one to pass down the Mikaelson name and not someone else like Elijah or Rebekah.

Both Hayley and Klaus were scared for their daughter after seeing how much power she possessed and how sometimes she was unable to control it. Especially when they saw the parallels between Freya and Hope.

"What the bloody hell was that!?"
Kol screened out when he saw Hope fighting a dragon and the Necromancer.

No one knew what they were either so no one answered him. They all just sat there still staring at the screen in shock and confusion.

When it was revealed that Hope wasn't just a hybrid but a tribrid everyone was even more shocked at the amount power she possessed.
"Tribrid, what the hell is a tribrid? Does that mean she has all three supernatural parts in her?"
Hayley asked in shock of what they all just discovered.

Hayley looked around the room just to see the same shocked looks on everyone's faces. When she looked at Klaus he looked back at her and they both shared a momentary look of pride before returning to shocked faces when the video continued.

Marcel smiled a bit at his relationship with Hope. He liked that he would get to know the only member of the Mikaelson family who hasn't tried to kill him. Right then he just realized that she would kind of be like his little sister. He liked the idea of that but he wasn't so sure about what would happen in the future especially considering all the things he saw before including Elijah ripping out his heart.

When the video ended everyone was silent except for Kol of course, "well it seems like she is a true Mikaelson" he said while smirking. Kol turned around with that same smirk but this time directed it towards Davina. No one else noticed that though except for Davina who put her head down so her hair could hide her blush.

Everyone else just rolled their eyes at Kol while Klaus whispered under his breath, "that she is" to himself. Marcel heard him due to his vampire hearing and so did Hayley due to her werewolf hearing. They both smiled, glad that the ruthless Klaus Mikaelson truly cared for and loved his daughter.

(A/N)
Hi sorry I haven't updated in a reallyyyyy long time but I hope this will do. I also hope you enjoyed! I might post another chapter later today but you'll have to wait and see... Until next time bye!