Humor (8)

Hayley was still thinking about the monster that she would turn into in the future. She kept on thinking to herself, 'how could someone who kills so many people be a good mother?' and as if he heard her thoughts Klaus turned in his seat and mouthed "you're going to be a great mother". Hayley nodded at him in thanks before mouthing back "and you're going to be a great father". Klaus looked slightly shocked but then nodded in thanks before the next video began.

After the video they were all laughing at the things that were said in the video. Although they were surprised that Elijah of all people was being sassy.

Then Kol got a little upset and asked "why wasn't I in more of the video, I'm hilarious" everyone chuckled and rolled their eyes at him.

Davina thought it was kind of cute and couldn't help the slight blush that crept onto her face. Although it quickly intensified when Kol looked her way, even if it only was for a couple of seconds.

Everyone was intrigued to see what sort of relationship Hayley and Klaus would have in day to day life. No one was that surprised when they saw the rest of the video because they knew what Klaus was like.

Hayley and Klaus just looked over at each other sharing a moment before begining to laugh as well.

Hayley was kind of relieved they wouldn't end up married in the future. The whole just sleeping with Klaus thing was still shocking so it would've been even more so if they were actually together. Although she guessed it wouldn't be that weird since they already have a child together and they seem to be close in the future. But she was still just glad that she didn't have to get used to the idea of another new thing.

(A/N)
Hi sorry this is an extremely short chapter but I still hope it wasn't terrible. Anyways hope you enjoyed!