The Mikaelsons pt2 (4)

The silence in the room continued until the next video began to play.

When the video started, to say Marcel was intrigued was an understatement. Marcel even began leaning forward in his seat, eager to learn more about what happens when Klaus returns to New Orleans. And when Marcel saw that Klaus had reclaimed the city he had a mix of many emotions. He was mad that Klaus just came in and stole everything that he built and worked on. He was disappointed that whatever plan he had in the future obviously didn't work. And he was feeling bitter sweet when he saw that Rebekah had entered his romantic life once again.

When Esther caught a glimpse at what Klaus had done to his real father she flinched in her seat. The truth was that Esther still loved the man she had an affair with. She always will, but she will never betray Mikael again because he is her husband. Esther still couldn't believe that Klaus would kill the person he longed to be raised by.

Klaus and his sibling looked down in shame of the person Niklaus had become. They didn't want him to not be able to trust anyone. They wanted him to live a happier life than what he is in the future.

The scenes of Hopes birth and Hayley's brief death flashed before Hayley's eyes. She looked at the screen in horror. She couldn't believe that she would be killed after giving birth. She couldn't believe that she would never get to see her daughter grow up. The tears started flowing down her cheeks, but then she realized something. She  earlier that she was with Hope when she was older. It didn't make sense, if Hayley was dead than how was she able to be there later on?

Niklaus was shocked that there were so many moments where it seemed like he was a bad father. He didn't want to scar his child or make her unhappy in any way. He looked down in shame, he knew that he wouldn't be a good father. Deep down he knew that he would mess this up. It was like it was written in the stars for Klaus to be a bad father.

Hayley on the other hand was still trying to figure out how she's alive in the future after dying. Was she turned? Hayley quickly shook that thought out of her head. It was impossible, right? Hayley couldn't even process the possibility of that happening.

Hayley quickly stopped thinking of herself and how she survived when she saw how sad their daughter was in the future.
"I wonder what happened to make her so sad"
Hayley thought out loud.
Klaus looked down guessing the reason to have something to do with him. Klaus couldn't live with himself if he was the reason for his daughters unhappiness.

When the video ended Hayley thought that overall Klaus was a good father. Even though he was a psychotic killer, he was still a good father. She admired how he sacrificed his life to save their daughter and to keep that darkness away from her forever. Hayley smiled and looked at Klaus and nodded. It signified that she trusted him and that she would let him in. Klaus smiled in return and nodded as well before returning his attention to the screen.

Everyone was shocked when they saw that Kol not only died once, but twice. They also couldn't believe that he thought they cared nothing for him.
"Kol, no matter what we are brothers and nothing will brake that bond"
Elijah said to his brother hoping that he would believe him. Kol simply nodded and whispered,
"I know"
The others felt bad for Kol. No one deserves to be locked up their whole lives and to be betrayed by their own family members.