Control (7)

Almost no one even noticed that Mikael had disappeared, and those who did were glad to not have to worry about him loosing control.

Everyone was shocked to see how much they killed and hurt people. Well everyone except for Marcel and Davina. Although, Marcel was shocked to see that even Elijah was ruthlessly killing to the point where it shocked even future Klaus.

When they saw Rebekah fitting and stabbing Kathrine in the hand with a fork someone just had to say something. "Who knew little Becks could be so violent" Kol said while turning his head to smirk at his sister. Rebekah just glared at him before smacking him upside the head.

Everyone was laughing looking at the two interact before the next video began.

When the video began everyone was confused as to why they were just watching a bunch of people dancing at rich parties. Then they saw Kol taking some huge diamond and let's just say they weren't confused anymore.

Davina was confused as to why it showed her sobbing and then a woman from her coven. She was trying to think of reasons why she was afraid of her. The coven is supposed to be like a family and Davina's only a teenager so it didn't make sense.

Hayley was both a little confused and scared. It looked like Elijah was basically hunting her. She looked over to Elijah and it looked like he was just as shocked. She turned back to the screen hoping that it would show what happened.

Now both Hayley and Davina were confused even more. Hayley was confused because she was wondering what those people were doing in the church to make her scream out in that much pain. And Davina was confused as to why she was using her magic to hurt someone. When she saw herself making Cami scream out in pain she was scared that in the future she would start trying to hurt or kill people and that's not what she wanted.

Everyone was wondering who that blond girl was that kept coming onto the screen. It looked as though she was even trying to help Klaus against Mikael. They were also confused when they saw Elijah blow up the house. They were wondering why he would want to blow himself and Finn up. That all wondered what things Finn would do in the future to make the calm and noble Elijah want to literally set him on fire.

But none of their questions got answered because the next video started up right after.

Everyone was wondering why they were all fighting each other especially Hayley and Rebekah since they seemed to have a good friendship from what they've seen earlier. They were also concerned and curious to find out what Freya was doing to Davina and why she was doing it. Freya had nothing against the girl so it shocked her as to how she could hurt her that badly without blinking an eye. Davina was just sitting there shocked, confused, and a little scared to be honest. Kol was sitting there concerned for the girl, he was also mad at his new older sister and thought to himself that if she hurt her he would get up and strangle her. He didn't know why he was so protective of Davina but it didn't stop him from wanting to at least yell at his sister for doing that to her.

Everyone audibly gasped when they saw that Davina was not only interacting with Mikael but she was controlling him and even made him kneel to her. Everyone turned around to look at the girl in shock, asking her "how the hell did you do that" all at once. Davina was also sitting there looking at them in shock asking herself the very same question. Davina didn't even get to say "I don't know" before the video started up again and pulled all of their attention back to the screen.

Hayley nudged Davina with her elbow and whispered, "I'm glad you made that son of a bitch kneel". Davina looked at her shocked while Hayley just turned back to the screen smirking.

Everyone was shocked to see that it was Hope in the next video but were also very interested to see what was going to happen.

Hayley was shocked and proud of how snarky her daughter was, it seemed as though she did take after her in some departments.

They were all shocked to see how powerful she was with hand-to-hand combat. They were glad though that she was able to protect herself in all ways even without the use of her magic.

Everyone in the theatre was wondering what all of those creatures that Hope was fighting were. None of them had ever seen anything like those monsters and to think that Hope had to go out and kill or fight them was frightening for most of them because they so concerned for her.

Everyone knew that Hayley was snarky and coul get angry easily due to the being a whole werewolf thing but they didn't think that she would kill this much even if it was for family. They were also taken a back when they saw her slap Elijah. Hayley and Elijah seemed very close in the future so it was a shock to see her do something like that to him especially since Elijah rarely did anything to offend. "It looks as though you messed up brother" Klaus said while smirking at his brother. Klaus still found it weird that the mother of his child and his brother would be together in the future but in the end of the day he didn't mind because it made them happy.

(A/N)
Hi! I feel like that last line really reminded me that Klaus was so innocent and kind when he was human and I love it!! Anyways hope you enjoyed!