The Mikaelsons (3)

Once everyone seemed like they were ready to continue on a new video began to play.

When the video began Esther once again became nervous. She knew that with this video she would truly be exposed to her family. She did not want her children to know how she abandoned both her sister and her first born.

Freya looked down not wanting to remember her time with Dahlia.

Everytime Dahlia was even mentioned it sent shivers down Freya's spine. The memories of her unborn child still haunted her, the desperation for freedom. She never in a million years would wish that fate upon anyone else.

As she was thinking about the horrible events that happened, multiple tears streamed down her face. She wiped them away immediately, not wanting anyone to think she was weak. But by then it was too late because Klaus and Elijah saw her wipe away her shameful tears.

They both felt sad and angry for her, especially Klaus. He knew it all to well, the feeling of wanting a way to escape the people that raised you, it was horrible.

Esther smiled at the thought of her future self reuniting with her sister. Although she still hated her for taking away her child and threatening the rest of them she still loved her, for she was and will always will be her sister. Apart of her always wanted to go back and make things right with her but she knew that Mikael would never allow it, so she didn't. In the long run it didn't work out well for her, seeing her sister only grew more evil and she only made that bargain because of her betrayal.

No one said anything because they could tell that now was not the moment. Anything someone said that was slightly wrong could have set off a bomb in the room.

All of the Mikaelsons screamed out at the sight of their dead youngest brother Henrik. They all mourned him silently. Rebekah was sobbing into Klaus's arm while he let out some tears of his own. "Is this why Henrik is not here with us?" Rebekah barely managed to choke out. "I don't know" Esther replied silently still devastated at the loss of one of her children.

Klaus still couldn't believe that he was able to kill his mother. He didn't even know how to react to that. "You! You killed your mother!" Mikael stood up to yell at his former son. Klaus just looked at him unable to respond.

"I don't know" Was all Klaus was able to say. "You don't know?!" Mikael yelled again outraged, this time while grabbing Klaus by the color and getting ready to strike him.

Elijah stood up to stop his father. Even though Elijah was furious that his brother would kill their mother it didn't mean that he wanted his father to kill Niklaus for it. He tried to hold Mikael back but it wasn't enough. Mikael still was able to get in a few hits before Freya stepped in.

"Stop!" She yelled out at her father. She stopped his fist mid air with her magic. Mikael just looked at her in surprise and disbelief. "You would stand against me!"
Mikael yelled once again.

"I love you father but I will not let you hurt my brother!" Freya said while stepping in between her father and Niklaus. Mikael looked at her once more before slowly putting his hand down and walking back to his seat.