Stressed out ~(1)

3rd person POV

Takemichi had lost feelings for Hina and felt bad for it; but he found out what he's been wanting,craving,dying for.

-----------------------------------

3 days earlier

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Takemichi was going back to the past after leaving Naoto and they held hands and he was in the past again to save hina. After he met Sano Manjiro hes been questioning himself and if his feelings were true enough to get him through the torture and pain to save Hina. After he got acquainted with Sano Manjiro who told him to call him mikey he hasn’t been feeling very well.

 “Are you sure you're ok? You've been acting strange and been crying more than usual, you're worrying me.” stated hina. Takemichi, knowing he can’t let his heart out and all the pain and suffering he's been going through just to save her, he just sits there in silence wanting this to be over as quick as possible. Once Hina leaves to tend to her little brother, Takemichi takes his chance and starts crying his eyes out as soon as he hears the door click and lock with the spare key Hina has. He balls his eyes out until they are red and puffy.

Takemichi cried himself to sleep as usual, but Hina didn’t know that she dropped the key as her little brother was dragging her away. That morning Mikey went to check on him on Drakens behalf because Emma had been wanting to spend time with him and it was her only chance to make an excuse and go away alone with Draken without her brother around.