Stressed out~(8)-end

3rd Person POV

Takemichi got to the meeting spot and it was a starry and beautiful night.

Mikey was sitting on a rock looking at the stars with one leg hanging and the other up with his arm around it.

'Wow like a true gang leader. He looks so cool, especially in the starry night he looks cute, and very calm.' Takemichi thought to himself. As Takemichi was climbing Mikey noticed and waited patiently until Takemichi slipped. It wasn't a very high rock but if he fell at his height he might hurt himself, but nothing serious.

Mikey hurried and got up and slid down a little bruising his hand as he grabbed a rock as well as Takmichis hand. He thought they were very soft and pulled Takemichi up. "You're as light as a feather" Mikey stated as he was still pulling him up to get him a stable footing on the rock.

Takemichi blushed at that remark, as he didn't know whether to take it as a complement as something good or bad. He was very embarrassed to say the least.

Mikey hugged him,but it was very unexpected for the other. "I've liked you for a while" Mikey whispered into Takemichis ear. Takemichi froze in place, not moving for a while. Mikey took that as a sign to back off,but as he was moving Takemichi reacted quickly and without thinking responded to his actions with "no don't go I would like to stay like this for a while." Mikey didn't take that lightly; he was as red as a tomato. "So does that mean you accept?" Mikey shyly asked.

      Takemichi said yes and they stood there for some time,then sat down looking at the stars

They were both happy and started dating. Takemichi's health got better and would tell Mikey when he needed help, and in response they would cuddle and Mikey would comfort him.

   ~~~~The End~~~~