Stressed out ~(4)

3rd Person POV

 Since that day they’ve been closer than ever, and by this time Takemichi broke up with Hina for her safety but he still plans on saving her no matter what for Naoto and the future in general. But his feelings have been going everywhere but straight. He’s started liking Mikey, but didn’t want to put him in any more danger than he did Hina.

Mikey always admired Takemichi the way he smiled, how he can always show his feelings without a problem, and the way he was also thinking on the bright side and he wouldn’t let anything get in the way of his goals. That just made Mikey want to protect Takemichi at all cost and that's what he did in his own way.

Mikey wasn’t good with showing emotion when it came to something  he never felt before. Like love and admiration as examples. But he had no problem showing emotions about what he wanted and what he didn’t want. Takemichi on the other side was a little awkward but rarely had any problems with showing emotions, but showing what he wanted was a little bit difficult, especially for certain things.

Like things he wanted like Mikey but he still wasn’t willing enough or had enough confidence to try and confront him with what he's been feeling recently.

He doesn’t have as much confidence as many people think he has, his self esteem is very low the only thing he has is determination, and he lets that guide his way.

-----------------------------------------------------
sorry I didn't post this is late posting at 1:12 I was cooking with family for thanksgiving.
Happy thanks giving and i'll post 2 chapters tommorow.