Stressed out~(7)

3rd person POV

Takemichi tried to hold it in so Mikey could talk but Mikey signalled him it was ok and he could let his guard down for a while. 

Takemichi wasn’t so sure of this because he WAS the leader of Toman and he thought it would be disrespectful. But classicTakemichi thought on the bright side after a whole week. ‘Wait, doesn’t this mean I'm special. I doubt he's like this to anyone besides Draken, and the other creators of Toman. Guess I'm that special to him in a way.’ Then a little smile crept on his face as he thought of that.

Mikey thought that he was doing good making Takemichi comfortable considering he started to see a big smile emerge on his face. 

Mikey let his smile show to Takemichi and it was as bright as a star. It made Takemichi happy that he had somebody to talk to and he got closer to MIkey, so in a way he feels like he accomplished his mission.

Takemichi then suddenly laid down on Mikey's lap not knowing he was that close behind him. Takemichi’s face suddenly glowed in the dark red. Mikey didn’t have any problems with it, he did this with draken. So Mikey assumes this is just something friends do, well close friends. 

Takemichi wasn’t used to that sort of thing. Mikey only had a little blush because it was Takemichi. Takemichi noticed this,’he's not even embarrassed by this, which makes sense. I bet he does this with Draken so it's no big deal.’ he thought to himself. This took a lot of the happiness he was feeling, he didn’t feel as special anymore.