Stressed out~(5)

3rd person POV

Saturday 6:50 pm

Mikey and Takemichi decided to meet up to talk about Toman and bringing 

Baji back to them.

Takemichi made the deal and Mikey was on his way. Before then he went back to the future to foresee what's going to happen to baji, and what makes mikey commit murder.

~~~Reminder:Still in the past~~~

After the fight they’ve lost Baji but Mikey didn’t commit the murder that happened in the future that would lead to the downfall of Toman. But that led Takemichi to even more stress day by day. Till he couldn’t take it anymore and isolated himself from everybody. It was a coping thing he had since he was little, which would only last a few days, precisely 2. But this has lasted longer than usual, a week at most.

Saturday 12.19 am. Mikey couldn’t be patient any longer like draken had said over and over again “Give him space it was a big event I think he needs time, then when he's comfortable he will come back to us.” Mikey was tired of hearing that same old lecture and went to his little apartment that he rented on a whim. 

Mikey got Hina’s old spare key and went inside to check on Takemichi. When he went inside it was pitch black and not a thing in sight. It was quiet, and any step he made sounded louder than it should have been. He made it to Takemichi’s room.