Stressed out~(6)

3rd Person POV

After Mikey made it to Takemichi’s room he went straight in instead of knocking. Takemichi was just laying down on his mattress but was completely clean and spotless.

Mikey was expecting him to eat away the pain as he coped, he figured Takemichi would do the same but he was very wrong. He was laying there lifeless like a corpse. Mikey quietly walked him not to scare Takemichi, but was dumb because he already came inside his house uninvited. Mikey went to his bedside and whispered “hey Takemichy have you been taking care of yourself it looks like you have been anywhere in your house besides the bathroom and your room.” As he said dust was collected in the kitchen and the bathroom was steamy, it seems like Takemichi has taken showers but has not been eating well.

Mikey got on the bed and the mattress was surprisingly comfortable. 

Imagine:

Mikey got behind Takemichi as he was sitting in a curled ball with stacks of blankets over him, and sounded as if he was crying. MIkey hugged him from behind and was trying his very best to comfort him. 

Takemichi finally turned around and faced him. Mikey's face plastered with a worried look while Takemichi's eyes were redder than the normal human eye should be.