↬့◗Gorou | That's What Friends are for ◑

Random

Random

Don't let the world drag you down my friend.

These day my friend Gorou seems like not being himself if you know what I mean, he always smile and happy but now he seems tense and has blank expressions, when I want to talk to him or approach him he always pretend I wasn't there, I wonder if al...

These day my friend Gorou seems like not being himself if you know what I mean, he always smile and happy but now he seems tense and has blank expressions, when I want to talk to him or approach him he always pretend I wasn't there, I wonder if all of these happens maybe because Kokomi gave him a lot of job to do.

I got no choice maybe Kokomi know something about him and perhaps I can talk to her to lessen his work.

"Let's give it a go." I took a deep breath as I stood in front of Kokomi place and walk inside to meet her in her study room.

"Hey Kokomi." She turn her gaze from her book and smile at me.

"Sorry to bother you, can I talk to you ?" She close her book and return it to the bookshelves.

"Yes y/n ? What is it ?" I sigh.

"It's about Gorou, he's been acting weird lately, so I'm here to you know....did you give him a lot of works to do ?" She shook her head.

"I didn't, I gave him time to rest it was last week until tomorrow." I sigh, he push himself again.

"Thank you Kokomi, sorry to bother you at this hour." I left her place and look for Gorou.

I'm pissed off, why he never told me about his problem ? I'm his friend we should've support each other and solve everything together that's what friends are for, to share stories, spend time together and comforting each other, but all of these why I felt like I'm not a good friend for him ?

"Y/n ?" A familiar voice called my name and that voice belongs to Gorou.

"Can we talk ?" I nodded, he lead the way from Kokomi place to an abandoned shrine near statue of the seven, along the way he didn't talk or look at me, his face we sit facing the beautiful beach view.

"What do you want to talk about ?" He sigh and lay down on the grass.

"I'm sorry I shut you out everytime." He finally realize that, thank god.

"What happened ?" I lay my body on the grass next to him and stargazing the beautiful night sky.

"These days it's been tough for me, I feel like I'm not good enough for being general in Watatsumi, I can't do this anymore, I failed. Last week all of my friends are injured because of me, I can't protect them." I sigh and look at him.

"I remember a boy who has a biggest smile, cheerful eyes and has a wonderful passion, he never back away from challenge, he never give up, he's great in almost everything especially archery and he's great on leading armies, but he always think it's never enough...Gorou when will you see yourself the way I see you ? Don't let the world drag you down my friend."

He didn't respond, I only hear sniffles coming from him.

"Thank you Y/n, I'm glad I have a friend like you."

"It's a pleasure to be your friend."