Chapter 1 - Maybe A Good Day

Todoroki's pov
It's been few months since the school year started. It's almost winter now and today's 14 th of November. Still, it's sunny outside, for now at least. Maybe this day wont be that bad.

Everyday is a routine, u know. Wake up, eat breakfast, get ready to school then make your way to the train stacion and go to school. In there, there are classes, lunch and classes again. After school i take a train back, go home, do homework or something else... and go to sleep, that's it. It is like that from Monday to Friday.
Well almost like that cause there's occasionally yelling from my father. But to think about it, you can count that to the routine too.

*7.10 am*
I'm taking train to school, it takes 50 minutes to get there by it after all. In middle school i've lived in dormitory but with help of my sister i was able to stay home during high school. I wouldnt say it's better then dorms all the time but mostly it is. Having privacy is that one thing i find really pleasnt in my life.
After another 30 minutes i've arrived to the school building. At the gate Midoriya cathed up to me and we walked to class together.

Izuku Midoriya, my clasmate and a friend i could say. As far as i know he got do UA thanks to styphidium so he's not the rich kid kind of person. But im not typical rich kid either, maybe i shouldn't classificate others like that. He is stic to me like glue but i don't mind that. He's nice to me, i've never had many people like this around me so i really appriciate that.

"And then he didnt do anything, just stood there totally frozen. I was shocked to but come on!" Midoriya said with a laught.

We were simply joking around, well he was mostly. I thought that this could be a pleasnt day. May could have been...
Because OF COURSE it couldn't. Not when your nightmare of a classmate makes his way in your direction.

A/n hi! The first chapter of this fanfic is here hope u liked it. It was kinda short, other chapters should be longer. I will update soon, very soon now bye!