Chapter 15 - You CAN trust us.

No one's pov

"Come in."
The door opened and two policemans walked in. They closed the door behind them and turned their attencion to the three who was already in the room.
"Good afternoon, we're from the command of police." One of the mans spoke and looked at Shoto.
"You are Todoroki Shoto, am I correct? " Todoroki only nodded. Even thought it wasn't visible, he was stressed and scared about the situacion.

"I will need you to come with my colleuage in the moment." he pointed the guy standing next to him. He look pretty young, and at the mention of him, he smiled to Shoto. The boy only nodded once again, not changing his monotate expression. Also someone strange smiling at him was to say at least, weird. And a bit uncomfortable.

Now the first policeman walked up to Aizawa.
" Mr. Aizawa, right? Can I have a word with you outside."
"Yes, sure." Saying that Aizawa stood up and along with the oficer, walked out of the room.

"I'm oficer Yamato. And I'm in charge of this case."
(A/n i'm watching naruto shippuden now, didnt have better idea for the name)
"Pleasure to meet." They shook hands.
"About the boy. I'm going to take him to the commisariat. We need to question him first, to move on in the investigation. Can we take him now?"

"I can't really answer. He's injured and had problem with standing up earlier. Now he should be better, but he won't let the nurse check his condition."
The policeman sighed.
"I see. If that's the case, you can try convince him to let himself be checked on. And if he will still refuse, we will have to do it on the command, by force. However I would like to avoid this."

"Me too. It's worht to try then. But before we go in there, could I ask something?"
"Yes, of course."

"What will happen to him. And how the situacion with Todoroki Enji looks right now?"
"Well...."

They talked like this for some more time. Aizawa wanted to know everything that could help him save his student.

Eventually, they finished and walked back to the room. There was Todoroki still sitting in the same place and position, Chiyo and the policeman who tried to make a small talk with Shoto.
It wasn't going very well, thought.

"Todoroki, we need to do one thing now so we can move forward. You have to let yourself be checked on." Aizawa spoked to the boy in calm voice, trying to get is attencion.
Todoroki focused his eyes on Aizawa for the moment, but didn't said anything. He was thinking.
Then Chyio spoked.
"This is nessesary, honey. I can asure you it will not hurt. And I'm going to tell you about everything I'm doing, okey? You won't be take be surprise."
Still no response.
Todoroki was still not sure whatever trust the nurse or not. He was always taking care of himself or ocasionally let Fuyumi do it for him. But there was no even one time, exept after the car acident when someone strange to him was checking on his injuries.

Then he heard Aizawa sigh.
"Todoroki, I know what you're thinking,  You CAN trust us. We're here to help you now. And you can tell us where it hurts and what you don't want us to do or you're afraid of us doing. No one gonna be angry if you complain, do you understand?" Aizawa spoked to two toned boy in calm and relaxing tone. This convinced Todoroki to finally speak up.

" Ok-ey.... I'll let you check on me. "

A/n this is short, im sorry. But well, imma try make next chapters longer.

⚠️Important⚠️
Also im thinking about starting another mha fanfic. It would be shinsou, todoroki and dadzaiwa. Let Me know what u think about the idea.

Thats all bye bye.