Chapter 8 - I really wasn't over thinking the thing!

Chapter 8
Midoriya's pov
During the last lessons i couldn't concreate at all. I was thinking... about what i saw earlier.

Let's go thought every event once again.
Todoroki says he won't exercise during PE.
He's waiting with us in the changing room.
Then he wants to leave but Kacchan makes Todoroki have a talk with him.
He pulls Todoroki by his wrists and strarts talking to him.

I couldn't really make out what he was saying, but i'm sure, they weren't 'friendly' words. That explains why he didn't want anyone to hear him.

Althought Bakugos comments Todoroki seemd unbotherd. He as just standing there. Maybe he didn't wanted to get angry, it could have please Kacchan....
But something doesn't seen right about this situation. Just like few days earlier, during they last fight, Kacchan heald Todoroki by his wrists. And Todoroki didn't try to move from his grip.
Yes, he usually isn't overreactive and just stares at Bakugo silently but he never had a problem to stand up to Kacchan.

But lately Todoroki did not do anything. He looked like he couldn't move... but not because of being scared of Kacchan. It seemd he couldn't move physicly, because of some kind of pain....
That bothers me the most. I was getting really worried.

Like was this about his wrists? Why wrists? Its not that easy to get hurt at wrists. Unless....

'Ugh! That is not helping! Maybe should tell someone...?'

I'm not quite sure if it's what Todoroki would want. He doesn't even know that i saw what i saw. But if he knew he would probably please me not to tell anyone. But i don't think that's the right way to act...

*Time skip to next day after lessons*

No one's pov
Classes were finally over for today. And not only students were glad over this fact. Their teachers started to pack their things and few of them already left to get home after a long day of work. Aizawa was just finishing his work sitting in fron of his laptop. He was the only one still there, at the teacher's room.
Then the door opened and Snipe, PE teacher stepped inside.

"Oh you're here Aizawa. That's good, i need to talk to you." he said making his way towards his co-worker.
"Hm? What is it Snipe?" Aizawa replied in his tired voice.
"Yesterday I had a substitute with your class."
"I am awere of that, did something happened?"

"Yes kinda." Snipe took a look around to see if any student has entered the room. "Todoroki Shoto did not participated. He said that he felt sick, but for me he didn't look like it. I also offered him to go see the nurse. He resused saying it nothing to worry about. I didn't wanted to push him so i've just let it be his way. Althought it consered me, if you could keep an eye on him. " Snipe finished. The other made confused yet worried face.

" Thank you for telling me. I'll look into this. " with that said the conversation was over. Teachers shared they goodbyes and Snipe walked out.

'So maybe i was over thinking.... that much. If even other teachers are concerned...'

Aizawa's pov
My thoughts were interappted by a knock to the door.
'Who's that late at school beside the stuff?' i asked myself while saying 'come in'.
Then before me, in the door way stood Midoriya, one of students from the class i've happened to be a home room teacher of. One of Todoroki's classmates.

"Yes, Midoriya, whats going on?" i asked in my neutralny tone.
"I need to tell you something Aizawa sensei." he looked very serious saying that.
'What could have happened?'
"So it's about Todoroki." as he said that my expression got more serious too. So i really wasn't over thinking the thing!
"What about him?"

It took a longer while be he finally spoked.
"The thing is that.... that i don't think he's... that he's okey." this short sentence took much of his might, i could tell. But i needed to know more.
"Midoriya, if you decided that what you want to say is important to tell me then do it."
He stayed silent, looking at his feet.
'It must be really bad then.'

"Midoriya look at me." i said in calm voice. He rised his haed and looked me in the eyes.
"If you think Todoroki needs help and you want to help him, i'll do whatever i can. But to do that i need to know, YOU need to tell ME. You know this, right?" he responded with a small nod.
"Okey..... I will tell you."

Fifteen minutes passed and Midoriya finally finished his story.
This incident also happened during last PE lesson. These two cases are most likely connecred with each other. This isn't something i can ignore, not to mention my conversacions with Todoroki last week.

"Thank you for telling me, Midoriya. I'll take care of this from now on and-" he cut me off.
"Can i ask for favor, sensei?" he said, shyly.
"Yes, what is it."
"Can you not call Todoroki's parents?"

This question catched me off guard. That was the first thing i was going to do.
"Why shouldn't I. As his guardians they need to know."
"Yes i know, but... but i think that they might be a big part of... the problem." His excuse kinda shocked me.
"Hm?"
"I don't really know about his mother but one time we talked about our weekends and he mentioned a fight with his father. He instantly said that it was nothing, but it didn't seem it was nothing." the boy stopped for a moment before speaking again.
"I asked why they had a fight and he told he 'misbehaved'. I didn't understand what he meant, i've never heard somebody speaking that way about a fight. And the way he spoked, it way full of hater, but barly noticeable hater thought. I think he tried to hide it... " he finished.
It seems like this is much more serious then i could even think it would be.

" Okey. Now listen to me. " he looked at my face again.
" I'm not gonna call his parents, but i need to talk about it with someone who knows him well. Have any idea who it could be?"
"Hm... I guess he has an older sibling. But he rarely talks about his family so i can't be sure."

I will need to figure it out then.
"Mhm. I will look into it and find out what's going on, ye? For now just don't talk to Todoroki about this conversacions and let me do my job. You don't have to worry. I will help, it is a promise."
"Right, understood and....  thank you." and that was his last respnde.

"Now go home, kid. It's getting late." He gave a nod and said 'goodbye' while leavong the room. I was now all alone.
Something is really going on with Todoroki. I promise i will help him and i going to keep my promise.
Its time to start a little investigation.

A/n Hey thanks for reading. No todoroki in person in this chapter but i hope u like it. Even thought online classes im still tired AF. Any way good day/night bye bye

Update
Im back to school now and i had a math test..... you can guess how i feel about it.
Bye bye again
Word count: 1249