Chapter 3 - Bathroom Thoughts

Todoroki's pov
'Calm down, calm the fuck down!' i thought to myself but it didn't help at all. I was still stressed and in my head there was only one thing that could solve my problems now. I needed to.... needed to feel something else, something stronger...

I've rised my hand and the teacher turned his attencion towards me.
"Can i go to the bathroom?" i spoke with the most monotate voice i could make at the moment.
"Sure, just get done quick."
I gave a nod in respond and left the classroom.

I made my way to men rest room. Fortunetly no one was there. I got into one of stalls and reatched to my pocket. But there was nothing in there.
'Shit! I had to left it in home.. " I' ve quickly opened the stall and walked up to cabnet where the cleaning stuff were kept. Luck was on my side, cabnet was open and after minute of looking i had found what i was looking for.
A pair of sharp scizors. Of course, they're so useful that people keep them everywhere.
Yea.. I could totally agree with they usefulness.

I got back to the stall and made sure to close it. Then i rolled up my left sleve up to my elbow. Now u could see few scars and also three still in healthing proces cuts. I guess staying clean for more than week is just impossible, for me at least.
'Jeez Bakugo was right, i really am weak' i thought with a little bitter laught as my eyes started to watering. Soon enought tears were dropping from my chin and lending on the floor.

I heald one of scizors' blade up to my wrist. With a small hesetation, I made a cut. And then another one and then three more. Blood streamed down by my heand to my finger tips and landed on the floor. It was mixing with my tears but making new but still red liquid.
I just sat there, looking into space and thought about what happened earlier.

How i stood up for Midoriya, which would be considerd as a good thing.

How Bakugo yelled at me, which wouldn't be exactly a good thing.

Maybe it would. I don't blame him totally. He did this because of me. From his perspective i'm just ungreatful brat, born with everything and still looking unsadisfided with his life. Thats kinda true.... but  not exactly true.

And the last thing,
How everybody was just looking and not reacting. I don't blame them either. I'm just unlikeable. It has  always been this way. I just annoy everyone around and can't help it. I'm never talking to anyone either. I look like i don't want to, i look like they annoy me but that's not the whole truth. I just can't bring myself to do it, i am just not capable of breaking my walls and acting like i want people around me all the time.
That's also why i'm wondering about Midoriyas behaviour. Maybe he just don't have friends too and his standards ain't hight.
'Yea thats must be the reason...'

My thought got cut off. Seems like this period already ended. So it turns out that sitting here took me 13 minutes.
'I need to clean this . Quick. And then go back to class. Theres still one lesson left. '

I cleand the mess i've made, washed up scizors, putting them back in place and rolled my wrist with toilet paper. Let's just hope they're gonna make it till i get home.
'Please just dont bleed through' i thought as i lest the restroom and headed back to the class.

A/n wow! Chapter 3 is done, i have so much fun writing this. that sounds like im some sadist whose i am not :) Thanks for reading, have a good day/night.
Word count: 647.