Chapter 2 - Why Did I Do That!?

A/n Bakugo is a lil bitch in this story, for now at least, so all Bakugo simps i am truthly sorry. Now back to the story.

Todorokie's pov
Bakugo started walking up to me and Midoriya. He looked pissed even a bit more then usually, if that's even possible.
'Great... Lessons didnt began yet and there's already someone to have problem with me.'

No one's pov

Bakugo, with his usual angry expression stood now in front of Izuku who on the other hand looked extrimely scared.
"Ugh... shitty Deku! Talking to someone i see. WHAT? Are ya' telling him your piece of shit worth stories!? Are u really thinking that someone would want to listen to YOU!? DAMN NER-"
(a/n ohhh i just cant wriet someone being mean, thats too hard for me)

"Shut up."

Bakugo had never finished his sentense. Because he got cut off by...

Todorokie's pov

What did i do!? Why did i do that?! Ive spoke up... ive spoked up TO BAKUGO KATSUKI.
'Am i really this dumb and stubborn?'

"He.....? Did you say something, Half n' Half?"

"I've said shut up" No no no.... Why am i doing this!?
'Now hes gonna kill me.'

"Todoroki-kun....." Midoriya said qualietly to me. He must know as well as i do that this ain't gonna end up well. But i guess there's no tuning back now.

"WHAT DID U JUST SAID!? Shut up was it? MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY SHUT LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE. ITS MUCH MORE PLEASNT HERE WHEN YOU DONT TALK!"

At this point i've started to sweat, stress took over me. If this continue something bad is gonna happen.
He tried to walk past me and continue his 'talk' to Midoriya.
At this moment I did best and worst thing i could do in this situacion. I stopped him. I did not move from his way, i've stayed like frozen in place and glanced at the floor and my feets.

" Move half n' half. I said MOVE!!" Bakugo yelled at me, still i did not move an inch. Instead i rised my head a bit, that made me look like i'm not scared,
yea putting a little play and pocker face became easy to me, after all those yeara of pratcise...
'Hes definietly gonna kill me now' i've thought. And i was right, to say at least. He turned his face toward me and pulled me by me left wrist.
Then i winced.

Wait! I WINCED.
'Shit!'
It wasnt a loud wince but still. I looked around and saw few of our classmates watching the whole scene. Of course the watched. Yet non of them tried to stop us. That always happens...

My thouhgts were interapted as i had felt the pain in my wrist increase. I moved my eyes from flood and looked at Bakugo. He had a devil - like smirk on his face.
'Oh no, so he heard after all.'

He leanded closer to me that no one else could hear him. "Did u just winced bastard? Heh, guess ya' really are that fucking weak..."

And one again today he was cut off, this time by the belll. Lessen as about to start and our teacher just walked in.

"Be quiet and take your sits. Now!" he said/yelled.
Everyone turned back to do as told. But before doing so Bakugo quietly said one more thing.

"We are not finished with this Half and Half bastard, remember." And with that he walked away. I shikly took my seat.
I tried to calm down but now, there was no use. After few minutes it got worse.

I felt sudden urge.... I needed to.....

A/n chapter 2 is finished! Have any idea what Todoroki wants to do now? Well u probably have but im gonna pretend that u dont and say its gonna be a  surprise. See ya in next chapter, if someone is reading this that is, bye.