«11 - Hey, you..»

Jungkook Stormed out the Café with rage.

Eyes fierce and heart cold.

His vision is blurry, swirling with black dots that is making him feel like he was going to faint anytime.

He's panting from adrenaline rush. His feet just fastly walking forward without a care of his surrounding, even bumping with people around and dismissing their shouts of complains.

He doesn't have time to care for others

Walking forward, his mind is occupied with what happened earlier and with that persons face who he cares so much shedding tears of sadness because of him.

Jungkook was like a lost child right now, his heart felt numb but he knows deep down he just wanted to scream and let out all the emotions he's feeling at the moment.

The regrets is stabbing him in the heart.

in this instance maybe because he's realize it by now.

Realized that he likes his hyung, not only that but he loves him, that these feelings of confusion and jealousy is his suppressed feelings of denial for what he felt about Jimin, the one and only person who was the first one to genuinely care for him back then when he was a child with no friends and a father figure to lean on.

He loves him not because he acted as a big brother to him and have been taking care of him since they met. It's not because of the familial love that he receives from him.

Not because Jimin is too beautiful inside and out, smart, caring, sweet, understanding, and loving.

He thought that these are just few to many reasons on why he loves him.

Jimin, like a fluff ball of sunshine that lights and colors his black and white world.

Jimin that patches his insecurities and pulls him into a warm embrace.

Jimin who accepts all of him regardless of his imperfections.

Jimin.. the one he lives for.

The Jimin that he keeps on hurting at the moment.. and he feels regret.

He didn't know where he was going, his fist were numb from gripping at the strap of his backpack and his left palm getting paler from subconsciously clenching it too hard.

He feels nauseous and his body feels like burning.

He came to a halt, stopped walking as he feels like his surrounding is falling apart.

He's sweating too much from the adrenaline rush and he can't feel his body anymore, breathing heavily and was about to succumb in darkness when a hand suddenly gripped his wrist that made him snap out of his current reverie.

His gaze turns at the long and slender fingers that is clumsily holding onto his fingers and when he turn his eyes at the person in front of him, he was met with an unfamiliar face but radiating warmth at the same time.

Maybe because this person have a visible look of concern on his face.

"Hey, you.." The person lets out those words softly and lets go of his wrist, smiling at him gently as he speaks again.

"I'm sorry, I was drowned with your strong pheromones.. I was rude for touching you.. but are you okay?"

Jungkook avert his gaze with those slender fingers again and let out a deep sigh before giving the guy a small smile and a brief nod.

"I didn't mean-"

"It's okay." The guy infront of him wave his right hand and awkwardly scratch the tip of his nose afterwards as he cuts him off from talking, still smiling at him in assurance.

"It's just that i'm a little bit sensitive with scents and you happen to look like you are unconsciously releasing it on public, that would be a big problem..."

Jungkook was embarrassed and was about to apologize again when the guy suddenly handed him a pack of some sort of medicine.

"I think you're nearing. You should've known right?"

"I-" Jungkook was confused and was loss for words but the guy keeps cutting him off and before he replied the guy suddenly pushed the medicine on Jungkook's palm and starts walking backwards while grinning at him.

"It's okay, just take it and be careful next time. You don't want the public police to detain you for releasing such a strong Alpha pheromones on the street. I know you didn't mean it by the looks of you."

The guys gave him a short smile and a wave before turning around and starts walking off the opposite direction, losing the silhouette amidst the busy crowd on the street.

Jungkook looked ahead like an idiot, clenching his palm once more when he realizes what the guy gave him something and when he reads the label on the medicine he immediately tense up and shoved the thing on his pants pocket while gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"Shít.."

He took out his phone from his pocket and anxiously dialed Mingyu, and when his idiot friend pick up he immediately gave his whereabouts and asked for a ride.

.
.
.

"Jimin? are you sure you'll be okay?"

Jimin slightly nod to Jin and gave a smile of assurance to his friends.

They're currently at his apartment right now, everyone's at the living room including his new friend Yoongi. Though he really wanted to hang out with them he wasn't feeling alright anymore and decided to go home but his hyungs was too concerned that they didn't want to leave him alone and that they want to at least comfort him.

"It's fine really.. we'll talk this out once he comes home. I'm really sorry for what happened today hyungs.."

Namjoon just nod and gave Jimin a comforting pat on his head before deciding with the others that they'll give Jimin space to rest himself.

Hoseok and Jin gave him a tight hugs, afterwards Yoongi gave him a flick on his forehead that made Jimin wince in annoyance but somehow made him smile at the same time. Maybe it's his way to make him feel better. He doesn't really know..

"Call me when you need someone to talk to." Yoongi said it nonchalantly but the words really contrasting the words of comfort he just said.

"Thank you.."

Jimin whispers and they made brief eye contact, somewhat making him feel a little calmer.

After sending his friends out Jimin sat down back on the sofa and curl himself into a ball, burying his face on his palms.

Silent cries can be heard amidst the quietude of his room.

_______

It's been a while (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) I'm sorry for the long delay, I don't know if anyone still looking forward for this story but I'll still write and finish this story anyway.

Comment and Let me know what you think of the story so far A.R.M.Y and fellow Jikookers!
Vote goal: 122

🍂 -Ly