«5 - Slip of tongue»

Jimin and Jungkook have decided to study at their university library. With exam weeks nearing they have to, or more likely Jimin needs to exert his studying. He's an average student, but he's trying hard and strives to maintain his high marks and his place on top students. He doesn't really want to disappoint his loving parents, knowing that both of them are successful and known. He doesn't want people around them thinking that the Park's only child lacks intelligence.

When he was younger he would always get lots of stars from her teacher, from getting right answers to questions and he would show it to his parents and they would praise him for doing good. His dad would give him surprise gifts like toys and her mum would always ask her what she wants for a prize, but little Jimin would always answer her mum with 'let's visit Aunt Soyoung, mum! I want to play with Jungkookie!' With a smiley and giddy child asking her mum like that Suran would always melt and nods at his son's request.

It's one of the many reasons why Jimin would always exert on his studying back then. To get a prize with playing with his favorite playmate, 'Jungkookie'.

As of Jungkook, he doesn't have to try hard when it comes to academics. He's well known to being an intelligent student with straight A's on his marks. One of the top student of his batch, you don't doubt it. There's no single question in a lesson he couldn't answer. Sometimes Jimin would envy him because he thinks it's unfair that Jungkook is overly smart arse and can even answer those lessons Jimin is having despite of grade level differences. He'll pout non-stop and Jungkook would just say that her mum always gives him advance lessons within summers with a private tutor helping him with his advance studies. Of course Jimin knows that because he's requested of private advance tutoring on summers too back then in his elementary and high school days from his parents, but Jungkook is different and he absorbs every lessons like a cotton dipped in water. Jimin is proud, really, but Jungkook would always get a light smack from the head for teasing his hyung for having a smart dongsaeng while showing him that stupid grin on his face.

The library is kinda crowded, it's not of a big problem because the space is enormous, lots of study tables for those students who're studying by groups or even for individuals. But even with a surrounding that is perfect for a mind that needs concentration one of the two doesn't feel the 'peace'.

Jimin is groaning from frustration, he just wanted to concentrate on this and get a perfect score for the up-coming exams but it's getting difficult when you have a childhood best friend in front of you who's drumming his point and middle finger on the table and flicking his pencil on the desk while bobbing his head with whatever music his listening on his earphone.

Really, It's annoying and distracting. And he's this close to kicking out this kid away from him. Jimin knows that Jungkook doesn't need an extra effort on studying but he thinks that the bunny needs to be more conscious and considerate of his hyung's needed peace in a time like this. He's in College for fokks sake and he doesn't need point 3 marks on his test results.

So Jimin pulls Jungkooks left ear piece that made the younger stop and snap into reality, his not too unconscious mind became aware of his surroundings and give his hyung his attention.

"uhm.. what?" Jungkook stares at his hyung, knows 'the face' so well. But he still ask because he believes that 'playing dumb is sometimes the smartest thing to do.' in this kind of situation.

"Don't you 'what' me you piece of sht, I've been stopping you from doing noises for the fourth time in 30 minutes Jungkook, and you can't even control yourself from doing noises."

Jimin is burying his face on his notes now and groaning from irritation not that animalistic type he does privately at home when Jungkook's being hard headed, he doesn't want to be kicked out from library because that's gonna be embarrassing. He felt a hand on his head carresing his hair then gently massaging his scalp that made him relax, Jungkook knows how to calm down his hyung and his proud of it knowing what makes Jimin soft for him.