«8 - Aren't we selfish or starfish?»

Jimin is sweating, his throat dry and his legs muscles are barely keeping up, he feels collapsing anytime soon if he keeps on running, chasing after Jungkook.

"J-jungkook!"

It's at least 20 minutes or so that he keeps on running to chase the younger on their university's ground field. Some students who are peacefully sitting with their friends have been disturbed by Jimin that is shouting at Jungkook, and few others just doesn't care.

"Stop running for fucks sake!"

"No! Just go away hyung!" Jungkook on the other hand doesn't feel any exhaustion, he just keeps on running away from Jimin avoiding facing the older.

The last time they've done this was when Jungkook accidentally stained Jimin's favorite black shirt and a whole bunch of other shirts while doing the laundry and the older was so furious he threatens to strangle to death the other for being an idiot.

It's funny remembering about it again and it's not really the right time to have a sudden thought about some hilarious memories because he swears to never ever make his hyung chase him for another idiot mistake again. But it seems it seems like it is happening again but not because of an idiotic mistake but for a more confusing matter that is running inside his head, and he's refusing to acknowledge it rather than facing it with his hyung.

He's admits now that he truly is confused and a coward.

"I just wanna talk!"

Jungkook gives his hyung a quick glance from his back. The older looks exhausted, bangs sticking on his forehead from sweat. He sighs before halting on his spot turning his body to face the other.

Jimin who's still running and eyes a bit blurry from dizziness didn't even notice the younger has stopped from running, making Jimin bumped his face first on the youngest firm and strong chest, almost drops on his bottom from losing balance and because of the force from suddenly bumping on the younger. It's thanks to Jungkook's great reflex that prevents the possible butt damage by wrapping a strong arms around Jimin's waist.

"You- you fű-fucking shít!"

It's funny how contradicting his words from how his arms are wrapped on Jungkook's neck tightly and his left cheek squished on the youngest chest.

Holding on the other to stabilize his fast heart beating and catching his breath, Jimin thinks he can hear Jungkook's abnormal heart rate too or is it just his. Nonetheless, he stills clings on Jungkook like his life depends on the other and mostly putting his weight to Jungkook's grip because his to tired to fully stand on his feet. He's too tired and his legs felt jelly.

Jimin thinks Jungkook should sűck it up. It's his fault anyway, mind as well make the younger carry him whole day.

"I told you stop running didn't i?" He's breathing had calmed but his heartbeat still isn't so he didn't move an inch away from the younger.

"Why are you even running away from me?!" This time he looks up at Jungkook, seeing the younger avoiding his gaze when they met eyes for the first time after the youngers breakdown incident.

"I don't want to talk.."

It's what Jungkook short reply before letting go of the other, head hanging low avoiding his hyung intense gaze. Jimin for the second time almost losses his balance before retracting his arms embarrassingly around the youngest neck  and regaining his poise, giving Jungkook a respectable space between them.

"Why wouldn't you?! Are you embarrassed about what happened last time? Cause really Jungkook you don't have to! We've been sharing so many shíts since we've come to be so close when we were younger and this is not something new between us."