«7 - GO AWAY»

"Please stay hyung.."
.
.
.
.
.

The face the younger is sporting at the moment has been too familiar from the past, when him and Jungkook where in their younger years, the time where Iron man for Jungkook still does exist, purity and innocence still present between them. Never had Jimin thought he'll be seeing this insecurity again. The sadness and emptiness present on the other's face.

Jimin remembered, when Jungkook was still little kid and finally started schooling, he was treated as an outcast, the reason why he's not too fond of meeting new people beside Jimin and untrusting of people around him. They made him sad, neglected, empty and the worst is they made him felt different, unworthy being, bullied.

A 'normal' children of his age wouldn't understand and tend to bully him because of his abnormalities. Making him conscious of himself. Knowing that he's in the middle of barely being a human and barely being an hybrid 'Half of half.'

Human and hybrid relationship is labeled as unrequited. Many thinks that relationship should only be engaged by human to human and so likewise for the hybrid to hybrid.

To avoid imbalance of nature and abnormality of both parties.

Pure hybrid would always treat him different from them.

Human would always treat him abnormal and different from them. It's the same.

He's treated differently and he doesn't understand. For sure there's a lot of half human-half hybrid like him. But society didn't have enough knowledge of how their 'kind' works.

But that has changed a lot, thanks to Jimin's mother. The most popular human hybrid specialist.

She made people understand, made people think and enlightened with knowledge through researches that 'half hybrid' doesn't have much of a different from a human nor a pure hybrids and it won't affect nor spread abnormalities.

That's when society had come to embrace half hybrids, more like supports the relationship with different kind. One of the most reason human and hybrids have unity and exert love without judging what your kind is. Half hybrids have become 'special' an encouragement to human and hybrid 'couple'.

Even with the knowledge given, there would still be those few who stares at Jungkook like he's 'different.' Nonetheless, Jungkook had grown numb about it , and he doesn't care anymore as long as her mother is there, as long as his Jimin hyung is with him.

Not that it's still a big deal for Jungkook, everything's have turned differently now. He's became the face of popularity in there University for some reason;

1. His academic excellence that can be compared to his Namjoon hyung.
2. Talented in singing and dancing that he had confidently showcased at the university's senior high festival. Not to mention that college students at his university and outsiders are allowed to see the event and shyly invited his Jimin hyung.
3. His Godly looks and appeal that is obviously reeking naturally and is envied by many guys.
4. And most especially the highlight of all. He's a half hybrid from among those few that exists.
5. and an Alpha. No doubt.. but Jimin still refuses to acknowledge till Jungkook presents.

He's an overall package and he's not even doing much of an effort to become an apple of the eye of so many hormonal teenagers who looks up on him.

The fact that Jimin had never felt these kind of vibes the other is giving for such a long while now it makes him worry and bothered, Jimin doesn't want to see the sadness on Jungkook's eyes again, he hates to see the hint of hurting.

He just want to make him feel better or happy as much as possible. So he nods, reaching a hand to ruffle Jungkook's hair.

They lay sideways facing each other, Jimin has a small smile on his face as he runs his left fingers on Jungkook's cheek and rested his palm there, trying to feel the heat radiating on the others skin. He scoots closer resting his forehead with Jungkook's then whispers.