Falling in love or falling apart

" when you said those few words I felt hope, but it quickly died out when the following words occurred."
-RVG

"Maybe one day I'll be enough for you. Maybe one day we'll be enough for each other. But for now I guess we're left with no choice but to carry on."
-RVG

"After all we've been through together, will friends be enough?"
-RVG

"I would have done anything you asked. And maybe that's what scared you. I would have died if it meant you could live. And maybe that's what scared you. I would have loved you with all my soul. And maybe that's what scared you. And maybe all these scared you, so I'm sorry and I love you."
-RVG

"It kills me to say it my love, but I have to let you go. I have to say goodbye before I change my mind. Never have I loved someone so, and it's for that reason I'm letting you go."
-RVG

" you loved me when I thought no one could. You watched over me when no one would. You were the best thing to happen to me. I guess that's why it's so ironic. Nothing good ever lasts."
-RVG

"They tell me to get out of my head. To stop daydreaming and get a life. But dreaming is the only way we can be together."
-RVG

"I saw it all. I knew what all of you were capable of. I saw all the pain and past issues eating you all alive. But I choose to ignore it so I could help you heal. Now look at me. I'm so bruised and cut I don't think my own family could recognize me."
-RVG

"They say they miss what I was like when I was happy. But what do they know? I was never happy, I've just given up on hiding it and no one noticing."
-RVG

"When I lay in bed, feeling so sick I think I'll pass out. I want more then anything to call you. Just to hear you answer the phone. But I know I can't."
-RVG

"I almost texted him. I just needed to know if anything you ever told me was real. I didn't. But I almost did. What would you have said if I did?"
-RVG

"Even though we're worlds apart, I pray your soul is changing. That you find that peace when you fall to your knees."
-RVG

"I couldn't believe it at first. I thought how could you possibly be ending this? But deep down I think I knew all along. I just wanted you to love me so much, I pushed to hard. My love drove you away. I didn't realize me asking you, would break you. And I regret it. I do. But I can't take it back. The past must stay behind us. I hope we both learn from this. I may not be allowed to have you. But I will always have love for you."
-RVG

"When did it all change?! When did the first thought come to your mind? Was it when I couldn't accept that you truly loved me? Was it when I finally said I love you back? Was it when I asked if you'd ever leave me? Uh funny isn't it. I even asked. I cried to you. And you told me you'd never leave me. Ha! well look now boy, you left me. you broke your promise. And guess what, I didn't. And I never would have."
-RVG

"I would have done anything for you. And now I will say anything you want to hear. I will be whatever you need. Even if it's friends for life."
-RVG

"When I was a little girl I thought paper cuts on the hand hurt. Now I realize the only paper cut that can hurt is the one left on your heart."
-RVG

"I can't handle change. I never have been able too. And now you're gone. Just like him."
-RVG

"I want to yell and scream. I want to shut out everything and everyone. But really I just want someone to look me in the eyes and tell me it's okay to be broken. To hug me and never leave me. To love me and never abandon me."
-RVG

"Why do you have to be there. Why can't I tear my gaze from you. Why must you be so kind and funny. Why do all my thoughts linger on you."
-RVG

" I never meant for this to happen. I never believed you could like me back. So I flirted and stared starry eyed never once stopping to think of how this would affect us. I curse myself for ever thinking we could just talk and laugh without you catching feelings. So my darling I am beyond sorry. For I am a walking disaster. And everyone who comes near me falls."
-RVG

"I am a poison. I enter in slowly and take over your mind heart and soul. Seeping into your bones I paralyze you. And before you even realize what is happening to you I make my final move."
-RVG

"They all call out to you. Telling you to turn back and run away. Trying desperately to warn you of this girl who looks of the sun. But you do not listen. For all you can see is a blinding light. That you can't possibly imagine can be anything but perfect. So blinded by love and desire you shut out their calls. Following thoughtlessly behind this girl. And as you enter into her presence and reach out to touch the sun, you realize that they were right. She is not the sun. But burning flames that only devour."
-RVG

" is there a chance that I could be the girl you think I am. Am I able to be the girl you need? Or should I be asking can you be the boy I need"
-RVG

"What would you say to me if you knew the truth. If you knew that I've moved on. Would you still sit there telling me it's okay to find someone else. Or would you despise the thought of it."
-RVG

" I can't look you in the face because Boy you could kill me with one look. And I can't allow you to kill me every time we meet."
-RVG

"How can you be so blind as too not hear her pleas. She cry's out to you dawn to dusk yet you turn a blind eye. Is there no way she can get through to you? Are you incapable of showing her anything at all?"
-RVG

" I am worth more then you know. So please don't try to break me. I need to be strong for the next person who enters my life."
-RVG

"They all say she'll do great. They say she'll make it through this storm and be stronger then ever. But would they still say that if they could see her thoughts? If they could see the way she leans towards one decision."
-RVG

"She's such a good girl they marvel. So bright and happy all the time they cheer. But she knows the truth. And she knows they'd kill him if they heard what he did to their ray of light."
-RVG

"I used to believe he could do no wrong. I loved so blindly that I saw my life flash before my eyes."
-RVG

"When you held out your hand my heart did a summer salt. And as I traced my finger along your palm. I wished to know your every thought."
-RVG

"What did you mean by that? We're you hoping I'd say yes. Or were you just throwing that out there to see how I'd react. Is it possible to have a second chance?"
-RVG

"Maybe I was wrong to think I'd ever amount to something. Maybe I'm destined to be alone."
-RVG

"Why do you make me feel this way. I'm not ready to let you go. It's unfair and it's tearing me apart. And I can't Bear to imagine what it will do to you."
-RVG

"I want to apologize to you. I want to fix the mess I let him create. I want to talk to you and let you know my side of the story. But alas it cannot be. For we will never be able to go back to the way we were."
-RVG

"Make the right decision they say to her. Don't do it if you don't want too they say. Follow your own dream they tell her. Just choose something they yell. Throwing these words carelessly at her. Not stopping to realize she's on the edge of a cliff. And at any moment one of their words will push her off."
-RVG

"Two is what it came down too. She just has to choose one of the two. But how can she choose? Everyone tells her what they think is best. But does anyone ask what she thinks is best?"
-RVG

"I can do it you know. Forget you..."
-RVG

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment on your favourite ones :)