Broken but whole

"This world is broken yet we refuse to believe it. We strive to be normal and fit in. But the truth is we are all broken. And we don't all fit In. But that's a good thing. For if this world were perfect we would all be robots."
-RVG

"As I lay awake under the moonlit sky, I dream of far away lands hidden in the stars. Of wondrous worlds full of love and adventure. Where my prince always comes, and where I can go without fear to explore that which hasn't been discovered."
-RVG

"I'm glad you have her I really am. But I can't say I don't hope she breaks up with you. In fact I hope she does. You can't have her and drag me around as a second option anymore. It's her or someone else."
-RVG

"I'm sick of you telling me you love me. And that I'm gorgeous or beautiful. I'm sick of you coming to me after every heartbreak you have. I'm not some thing that can make you happy until you find someone better."
-RVG

"It's all a mystery to me. A puzzle that's missing the most important pieces. It's like I can almost figure it out but somethings missing."
-RVG

"It's dangerous yet exhilarating. I'm scared but also excited."
-RVG

"I don't know what to do anymore. My thoughts are jumbled and my heart is racing. I already knew what they told me. But I chose to ignore it. To not face the reality of what was."
-RVG

"Every time I deny it I feel my heart skip a beat. Reminding me that I'm lying."
-RVG

"Hands that play the instruments of my dreams. Hair the color of my fist fictional crush. Voice like none I've ever heard. These are the things that make him so perfect."
-RVG

"I can feel the pain in the air every time I enter this place. I can sense the hurt that they have all been through. And it kills me every time I look into those dying souls."
-RVG

"Can't take the pain? they ask. No, can't take the endless pain I reply."
-RVG

"Why do I get teased so? They come time and time again and I want nothing more then to find the one. Yet they leave time and time again proving I'll never find the one."
-RVG

"I want to run through a field of wild flowers near the ocean. In a beautiful flowing dress that the wind can play with. I want to sail the seas with the wind in my hair and the sun on my back. I want to dance in a ballroom full of people with dresses more flamboyant then the next. And I want to explore old castles and abandoned buildings. Oh how I wish I could do these things."
-RVG

"He's wonderful, he's sweet. he's brilliant, he's for me."
-RVG

"I should be used to it by now. But here I am struggling with the stress of it again. At least this time I feel a little excitement for the change."
-RVG

"How lovely the way you are. With only three words you can make me smile. You are the joy I find in my days. And the peace I find in my storm."
-RVG

"If only you knew the power you hold over me. It's like I cannot breathe without you. Though I may try too. And everyday is a struggle to stay alive."
-RVG

"No matter how many times I dance with you in my dreams, I know it can never be. You and me. You have a beautiful life my dear. Live it too the fullest and forget this train wreck."
-RVG

"No matter how hard she tried she couldn't speak. Not one word. Her throat clenched tight and eyes brimming with tears. They laugh at her telling her she needs to grow up. To speak up if she wants to be heard. She wants so badly to yell at them and tell them how unfair they are being. But yet no words come."
-RVG

"If you believe what everyone says about you, you'll never be able to become who you are meant to be."
-RVG

"Sometimes you have to disappoint people in order for you too be happy."
-RVG

"I don't deserve him and yet he's here. Telling me I'm special and deserve the best. But what if I'm not best for him? He deserves the world. But I can't afford to loose him either."
-RVG

""My dear girl," he says softly. Looking up at him my heart melts. He smiles knowing full well what he just did. I shake my head with a smile spreading across my lips. "That's not fair." I pout jokingly, as he pulls me into an embrace. And with a wave of darkness I awake from my favorite dream."
-RVG

"Dreams are made to achieve. Goals are made to accomplish. And life is made to live."
-RVG

"Oh how I wish to go with you wherever you go. On those late night November walks. Up to the mountains to watch the setting sun. And to those dances that you love so much."
-RVG

"My heart soars with the eagles through blue skies and cotton clouds. And my mind sails the endless seas and wild winds."
-RVG

"you make me so mad. yet I can't stay mad at you. all you have to do is look at me and my frustrations fade away. And I want to express my irritations, but when you talk to me nothing else matters. It's like the Lord knew what he was doing when he lead me to you."
-RVG

"How can two people fit so well. It's like we are similar enough to be twins, but different enough to complete each others differences."
-RVG

"I want to be the only girl you see. I want to make you happier then anyone else cold. And I try but I fear my mind leads me to believe I'm not good enough. That you have lots of girls and wouldn't be hurt if you lost me."
-RVG

"They always told me it was hard. And I heard them, Just chose not to believe them. And I still don't care, I'd choose this every time."
-RVG

"Rain drips slowly off the window as lightning dances with the thunder. Each flash and roar showing off It's beauty. The rain quickly starts to pour tangling itself in the beauty to create an ever so perfect scene."
-RVG

"Sometimes I wish I was able to do whatever I please. But life isn't easy, you can't just get what you want. You have to work for it. as much as I would love to travel the world, stay up late and watch the stars I can't. I need to work to eat, and sleep to work."
-RVG

"My chest gets tight as my mind races. I knew this would happen again someday. It always does. I pace my room as tears threaten to fall down my trembling chin. If only I could think straight, then maybe I could find a way to calm down."
-RVG

"I somehow knew it wouldn't last. No one ever stays. I should take my parents advice and forget boys."
-RVG

"How strange it was that we felt it needed to end at the same time. I knew why I thought it needed too. But why did you?"
-RVG

"I must say I'm thankful for you. I'm actually thankful for all of them. After all look at how I've changed!"
-RVG

"This was made to be. So I will hold my head high and I will not shed a tear. I am stronger then they think. I know what I want and I will get it."
-RVG

***

Thanks for reading :)
*vote
*comment