Waters

"Your presence brings peace even in the storm raging in my mind. Your voice calms my nerves and you can fill the silence that I bring."
-RVG

"You mean your the knight I've been looking for? No waiting for? It's amazing how you can hold onto a dream for so long just to let it go and watch it return to you when your backs turned."
-RVG

"I still feel that slight awkwardness when our eyes meet over dinner. It's not bad though, I'm just getting used to you."
-RVG

"Part of me fears that you'll run when I show who I really am. And part of me wants you to, so I don't get hurt later on."
-RVG

"I guess what I'm asking is, do I deserve you? Why should I get you? Why do you want me? There are so many people out there, and yet we found each other."
-RVG

"She sits across from him, analyzing him. And he sits there heart beating in his chest as he feels her eyes on him. She dares him to look up and meet her gaze. But alase that was too bold of her. He sinks lower in his chair and focuses on his hands placed in his lap. He doesn't dare meet those curious eyes with his own. His mind races throughout the night on whether or not he should look. And her mind races all night wondering why he wont look at her."
-RVG

"I'm blessed beyond what I deserve. But I'm thankful that I am. It's always hard to admit that you don't deserve the things that you have or the people you love. But that's what makes them special."
-RVG

" I want to flee and never return. I want to be alone so I can cry. I want you to notice my pain. I want you to wait outside my cage. I want you to wrap me in your arms never to let go. But since I can't have that I'll run and hide, until the day I hear my name echoing throughout the forest."
-RVG

"I'll tell you all you want to know. You need only ask."
-RVG

"I balance around the edges, I dance softly, and I discern when and what to say."
-RVG

"We stroll down the cracked pavement the cold air nipping at our noses. We dive deep into our thoughts, As our breath comes out in white puffs. We nervously glance at each other. Waiting for someone to make the first move."
-RVG

"As we strolled down the road side by side my thoughts wondered elsewhere. Then you threw me a life line. You drew me back down from the stars. By simply asking to hold my hand."
-RVG

"She sang of meeting an angle and God gave her one."
-RVG

"He try's with all his strength to get her comfortable enough to open up. But what he doesn't realize is she needs him to open up first."
-RVG

"He looks at me with so much curiosity it burns. I yearn to tell him everything, to tell him how I feel. But I can't."
-RVG

"I cried you know. I even texted you. But as an upset over-thinker I deleted the text and cried alone. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. I'm just trying to tell you how I work."
-RVG

"Is it wrong of me to wish you all to myself? Am I selfish for wanting our friends to leave? I guess I'll never know for I will never risk hurting anyone."
-RVG

"A smile plays across my lips as I look at the mountains looming over the small town I call home. What beauty we walk by daily without a second thought. It's amazing how detailed everything is, like look at a rose or even a blade of grass. How profound it all is!"
-RVG

"You tell me he makes you jealous, so I'll make sure I stay away from him. But tell me, will you make sure you stay away from her?"
-RVG

"I must say darling you make me fall more and more, and maybe one day I'll fall into your arms. Just promise me baby you'll be there to catch me when I do."
-RVG