Teaching You

Sorry for not updating! Oh and yes there will be more parts to Siren Voices, but right now you have a lovely one-shot. So enjoy :)

You watched your boyfriend fix the Argo II, which wasn't as fun as you had previously thought because he completely ignored you. You knew of course he was busy, but that doesn't mean he couldn't make small talk. You sighed as you hopped of the table you were sitting on.

"Leo how you doing!" You call. The hammering stopped.

"Fine," He replied and the hammering started up again.

That was all you could get out of him for the past hour and a half. You grumbled and sat back on the table. Leo would probably get after you that you might sit on something important.

He's not here though, you though. Or talking to me. You added grimly.

"Hey y/n?" He asked. The hammering had stopped.

You perked up, he was actually talking to you? 

You hastily responded. "What is it Repair Boy?" You were curious as to why he had suddenly started up a conversation. 

"Do you want to know what I'm actually doing?"

You nodded forgetting he couldn't see you and quickly said, "Sure!" He slid out from under the hull of the ship. He was a mess, but you didn't care, he was cute when covered in grease stains.

You walked over to him and pulled up a chair. "Please explain away flame brain!"

After about fifteen minutes he finally explained one small thing he was doing. You really didn't get much of it, but kept listening.

"You got that y/n?" He asked you.

You absently nodded your head, your ebony hair falling to one side. You didn't even know how long it was, but you lifted your eyes to the crack in the warehouse and you could see the daylight slowly fading.

"-so that's how the Argo II works. Still paying attention y/n?" He asked you, noticing that your head was turned. You turned back to face him.

"Okay, so what I'm getting is that this thing does that to power the whozamatwhatzit and that powers the other thingamabob and that makes the whole thingamajig work! Right?" You responded a little to brightly with a stupid grin on your face. You were getting tired and was sure Chrion would have your head for not being in your own cabin.

"You weren't paying attention to a word I said were ya Song Bird?" He laughed.

You leaned back into the chair and groaned. "I'm sorry Leo! My brain doesn't work like that! Trust me Annabeth tried!"

Instead of looking angry he smiled and grabbed your hand and started playing with your fingers. "Oh I know already. I was going to see if you actually tried to get me to believe that you listened. I like honesty."

You crossed your arms and pouted. "You could've told me that from the beginning it's getting dark and Chiron is going to use us as practice dummies if we don't get our butts moving."

"Well we better get moving then Song Bird," he said getting up. You put everything away and he organized a few things. You naturally were the clean one. Someone had to do it and Leo was definitely not a good candidate for organising. You were now done and headed out of Bunker 9.

"Hey Song Bird!" He called after you.

"What is it?" You answered stopping to turn to your boyfriend. 

He smiled at you. "Love you Birdie."

You blushed. "Love you too Flame Brain."

Remeber I take requests, so if you want me to write anything I will!

Last Edited July 13, 2015