Camping

A/N: Hey everyone. First of all I would like to thank all of you for this huge amount of support everyone has given. Every time someone leaves a comment I light up like a lightbulb. I'm truly sorry for not updating in forever and I see a lot of you are dying to see what happens in Blind Date Part 3. Without further ado I give you this small one-shot. This also includes Lynn, but none of these one-shots are connected unless they're parts or specified otherwise. So I hope you enjoy. :)

You were super excited for this weekend. It was like a dream come true. You had always loved camping as a normal not knowing demigod child. Your mother used to take you all the time for mother daughter bonding time. So when Chiron had agreed to let you and a few friends go camping you were ecstatic.

You had invited a small list. Your boyfriend Leo, your best friend Anabelle who will now kill you if you call her Belle, your half sister Krysta, and your friend Piper. But somehow that list had expanded. Silly you for giving them permission to invite one person. How it went down (you guessed) is that Leo or Piper had invited one of the seven and then they invited each other. They invited Nico and that was it. Thankfully you had stopped the idea of inviting more people. More like threatened.

You were fully packed and slung your bag over your shoulder. Krysta had naturally gotten up earlier and got ready. You believed that she had found the camp site and was quickly setting up there. She was the only demigod on this trip who could make a decent tent besides Leo or Annabeth. But if you had put them in charge you wouldn't be camping,  just living in luxury for a weekend.

You shut the lights out as soon as you were done putting everything away in it's respective drawers. Your cabinmates would not be happy if they failed cabin inspection. You shut the cabin door and went to Cabin 3 to check on Lynn and Percy. You were concerned that they were just messing around.

You knocked on the door, but naturally it just opened. You pushed it open and you got splashed with a burst of water.

"Percy!" Lynn exclaimed. "I told you already that we're not filling the water bottle like that!"

You spit some of the water out of your mouth. "Guys are you ready?"

Lynn nodded her head and motioned to the blue bags that were leaning against the beds. "Yeah I did the packing-" She glared at her brother. "-all I asked is that Percy fill the water bottle up and he gets "bright" ideas of how to do it."

You just laughed at looked at the two unfilled water bottles. Lynn grabbed them from Percy and filled them up. She stuck her tongue out at him and put them in the side mesh of the backpacks. 

"Where's Nico and Ana?" You asked them. You hadn't seen them today. Though that wasn't surprising as you handy left your cabin till now.

Lynn just smiled. "I think death breath has a crush that's his type!"

Percy scowled. "I told you not to bring that up Lynn."

"Sorry," she said not sounding truthful. "It was way too tempting."

You cleared your throat as you had no clue what they were talking about. I really need to ask Leo or Annabeth about this, you thought.

"Fine," you responded crossing your arms over your chest. "If you see them tell them to hurry up. Also where's Leo?"

"Bunker 9," Lynn replied slinging her bag over one shoulder and tossing the other bag to Percy. "We're going to the camp site, catch ya later."

You were outside Bunker 9 and you were not pleased with your boyfriend. You banged furiously on the door. "LEO VALDEZ! YOU BETTER LET ME IN FLAME BRAIN OR I WILL PERSONALLY SEE THAT LYNN WILL UNCOVER YOUR DARKEST SECRETS AND PERCY DROWN YOU IN A LAKE!"

That surely got his attention and quickly the door opened to the bunker. Revealing your boyfriend who looked amused at your little tantrum.

"Birdy, why exactly do you use the Jackson twins in all your threats?" He asked with the silly grin on his face. "You have powers too you know."

"Well they're two of the most powerful demigods and it was mostly to get your attention," you said cheerfully being as sarcastic as can be. "Also if I find a song I can sing that can get your butt to go camping with me I'll tell you."

He looked at you like you had grown wings, but you ignored his questioning stare. "Anyway y/n. Do you think they have good flat surfaces or even ground at our camp site?"

You shook your head "no". "Leo we are not bringing your tools. You can live without."

He gave a pouty face and looked at his huge toolbox beside him. "But my babies need me," Leo replied hugging the tool box.

You rolled your eyes. This was not going to be fun.

A/N: I will get Blind Date Part 3 out soon I promise. My long hiatus is now gone, but only for this story for now. Anyway on Quotev I'm writing Lynn's story titled "The Daughter of Neptune" and I was wondering if any of you guys would like me to publish it on Wattpad. If you don't that's fine, but it would give you more background on Lynn. 

I'm having writer's block and can't come up with a plot so save my life. So if you could leave a comment for a request. As I get notification if you comment. I also ensure your request will be written. Please request and thank you for all the encouragement. Please vote, comment, favorite, and request. (:

~Lightningdust

Last Edited July 12, 2015