The Blind Date Part 2

This is part two of the Blind Date One-shot. Sorry I haven't updated in quite awhile, I hope the few one-shots I have planned out will make it up to you. I hope you enjoy. :)

Honestly you couldn't remember much from the date, at all. You remember telling Belle and Krysta how it went, but nothing more than that. It was all so nerve racking you could not sit still. You weren't dyslexic, but you had killer ADHD, perhaps even worse than Leo's, hey I said possibly.

In reality Leo thought it was cute how you stumbled over your tongue and you electric blue orbs kept darting from place to place in the room with nervousness. He had liked you for a while and he was glad to be there. You scheduled a meet up in the strawberry patch before Drew had called off everything because her date had left her, nobody out of all the campers were very surprised that the poor guy had stayed for a good hour with Drew anyhow.

Everyone vacated the area quickly and you pecked Leo on the cheek, he smiled and you raced back to the clearing to find your friends. But they weren't there, the scene vanished before your eyes and all you saw was ice covering everything. The chairs, the floor, the walls, just everywhere. It was freezing and you were horribly confused. How did Camp Half-Blood turn into this?

A cackle echoed off the ceiling and a figure stepped from the large cascading ice stairway. She looked much like you except with paler skin than you had ever seen before. She looked familiar, you hadn't ever seen he before, that you were sure of, but you remembered Leo talking about someone like this. The goddess of snow. Her name was... Cleo... no definitely not, too Egyptian.. umm Khione! That was it, the goddess of snow, Khione.

She smirked at you and didn't stand much taller than you surprisingly. "Ice witch!" You snarled. She just smirked even more and shot you a glare, flicking her wrists and a cold sensation creeped up your arms and soon you couldn't move. You were in ice chains and the ice was freezing you down to the bone.

"Oh," she said innocently. "Leo must have told you a thing or two about me. How touching he found a new plaything."

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I'm cruel not an idiot!" She spat. "Leo instantly falls in love with any girl that will either never love him in return or is to powerful beyond control. You my dear fit into the latter category, as you fell in love with the fool. His jumps around hoping someone will love him in return. This time when he does I will rip it from him. Your powers are to strong and you don't even know it and to make Valdez suffer it is a double win for me and a help to Gaea win the war!"

"Never!" You hissed in disgust. "My friends will help me escape from this ice prison and your plan will fail!"

"We shall see," she said with a challenge laced in her voice. She walked back up the staircase giving you one last look and slammed the door making an icicle from the roof shatter right in front off you shattering into millions of ice shards.

One landed at it was bigger than the others, it slid on the ice floors of which you were crouching on to struggle for warmth in the blanket of snow, wind, and ice. You could easily see your reflection from it and grimaced how your dress was tattered with frost blanketing it. Your lips were turning blue, even with the heavy make-up Piper applied. The rest of your makeup was in the same or worse condition and you looked at your eyes and then closed them. The last thing you thought was, I am an idiot. You rested your head on your lap and it faded to black.

The End! Just kidding there will be a part three and that's it. I won't strech it out or anything. So I hoped you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment vote, and favorite if you liked it :)

Last Updated June 22, 2015