Happy Birthday

You blinked your eyes open and winced when the bright light from the sun met your eyes. You groaned and rubbed your electric blue eyes.

"Morning Birthday Girl!" Your Friend Krysta greeted upside down hanging from the bunk above yours. You being used to her doing this just laughed and pushed her shoulder playfully. She stuck out her tongue at you and jumped off of the bunk already dressed as usual.

"Hang on a second Krysta," you commanded playfully and got a pair of jeans from the dresser and your Camp Half-Blood tee. "I'll be dressed in a few."

"She took your clothes and shook her head. "You are not wearing this if it's your birthday and especially if your seeing Leo."

You held your hands up in defeat, already expecting she was going to say that. "Fine, then. Pick an outfit for me!"

She nodded and picked a nice turquoise blue blouse and a ruffled blue and white skirt. She also grabbed a black headband and gave them to you. "Put this on and see you at breakfast."

You took the clothes from her arms and went to go get changed into your birthday outfit. You had no idea that you had that many clothes. You had no idea how Krysta managed.

You just finished breakfast and were sipping a glass of water not in the mood for any juice. You didn't mention this to Krysta, but you were worried because you hadn't seen Leo or Ana at breakfast. Leo missing breakfast wasn't a surprise- "Probably fell asleep in Bunker Nine working on something"- , but Ana never misses meals or anything for that matter given she was a daughter of Athena.

"Where's Ana and Leo?" You asked Krysta eyeing the door as if expecting them to walk in any moment. Sadly they didn't do anything of the sort.

She turned to you with a thoughtful look on her face. "I really don't know."

You just sighed. Would they really miss your birthday? Leo can be forgetful, but Ana surely wouldn't forget. She's known you for years!

Krysta stood up. "Time for archery!" She grabbed your wrist and ran out of the dining pavilion with you stumbling behind her.

You had done all your activities for the day and still Ana and Leo were nowhere to be found. Oddly no one else said happy birthday to you either, that was really unusual since you had a lot of friends. You tried asking Annabeth where Ana was, she just shrugged her shoulders. It seemed anyone you asked didn't know. It was really suspicious, but you shook the feeling.

You checked Long Island Sound, the strawberry patch, Bunker 9, the Hephestus Cabin, the Athena Cabin, it was ridiculous! It was almost as if they disappeared off the face of the Earth! You hadn't bothered checking the other cabins you were pretty annoyed with them as it was.

You groaned. Why do the gods have to be against me!

"Hey y/n!" Krysta exclaimed snapping you out of your pity party.

"What!" You groaned, you weren't in the mood for her mischief.

"Percy's invited us to his Cabin along with Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and the rest of his friends," she explained. "Wanna go?"

"I guess," you sighed and headed towards the door.

You opened the door and walked across the clearing. It was evening and the camp just had dinner. Chiron canceled the campfire for some reason and Percy you guessed decided to throw a small party this evening instead. You opened the door to Percy's cabin and it was completely dark. Did you miss it or something?

You blindly searched for the light switch as Krysta closed the door behind her. You finally felt the switch and flipped it into the "on" position. You suddenly saw everyone from camp smiling at you.

"Surprise!!" They yell. "Happy birthday y/n!"

You were stunned and all you could say is "Thank you!"

Then you saw your boyfriend saunter over to you. "Sorry song bird I couldn't hang out with you all day. I had a party to plan with Ana."

You hugged him and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you Leo."

You saw Ana step out from the crowd with a single box in her hand. She handed it to you and hugged you. You looked at it. It was wrapped with pink metallic foil with red ribbon crossing over it. The tab read "To: y/n From: Camp Half-Blood with special credit to Ana and Leo".

You lifted off the top and saw a laptop sitting in the wrapped box box. Leo peered over your shoulder and pressed a small silver button on the corner of the laptop. "Watch the magic Birdie."

You starred in awe as each time Leo pressed the button it turned into a different piece of technology, phone, tools, a tablet, you name it. He pressed it the last time and it turned back into the laptop.

"Thank you Leo!" You exclaimed and hugged him.

"Hey!" Ana complained. "I helped a lot too!"

You just rolled your eyes in a playful manner and hugged her too. 

"Happy Birthday y/n."

A/N: Hope ya liked it :) Oh and don't forget to vote, comment, favorite, and request. I'm running out of ideas, so requests would be greatly appreciated. 

~Lightningdust

Last Edited July 12, 2015