Chapter 12

You've met him before...

"What do you mean I've met him before?" I asked genuinely curious. "I clearly don't remember that happening." But I realized that I lost my memory a while back so I probably met him then.

"You met him in the time you lost your memory."

"Yeah, I figured as much." I said, I mean I just came to that conclusion but yeah. "Adri I really need to know what I forgot in that time, because honestly it's disturbing the shit out of me and I don't like it." I said and then added. "At all!"

"But the doctor said that I can't tell you. You have to remember on your own." She said panicking a little.

"But how am I going to, didn't he say that my memory will trigger when I see or hear something relating to the past or something that was important to me?"

"Yes he did." She said after realizing that I won this one.

"So then tell me atleast something." I said genuinely wanting to know.

"Okay, I will. But don't get upset at me, okay?"

"I won't, I doubt that it's that serious." I said, honestly I doubt much happened in that time. It might have been something important but knowing Adri she won't tell me that so for now I won't get upset.

"Sooooo..." she said drawling out really not wanting to say it. "The time before you started working was also not the first time you met Luca. You've met him before that several times." She said each word coming out slower than the previous word.

And now I did actually get upset but before I could speak my head started hurting and I collapsed and seen a vision I realised it was the past. I got my memory back...

...~Start of flashback/memory~...

I just started a new school that day and it was awesome. I had a new friend and everything was going great. I was on my way home taking a nice walk in the new area we lived in. It had such a nice vibe and feeling, everyone was friendly.

As I was walking I bumped into a rock wall but as cliché as it sounds it was a chest, which turned out to be the chest of the handsomest guy I've ever seen. He had beautiful stormy gray eyes. And really long lashes. It was the highlight of his face. And how can I forget his jawline. Oh my god it was beautiful and was the perfect shape.

I was actually lovestruck, until he decided to open his mouth. "Little girl, watch where you going."

"Who's he calling a little girl." I said to myself while hmphing.

"You are the little girl." He said and I detected a slight accent. Spanish? Italian? French? I wasn't sure at that moment.

"Are you French?" I blurted without thinking.

"No little girl, I'm Italian." He said annoyed. "If you say so..." I said in a singsong tune, teasing him a little.

He looked like he was getting annoyed. And that made me smile on the inside. He then just walked past me and I decided to be annoying and scream after him. "I didn't get your name!"

He just ignored me and kept on walking. I ended up skipping home. In a good mood, thinking about how handsome the guy I just met was. And I was genuinely happy.