Chapter 4

People, I'm sorry I take so long to update. I have school and everything keeping me busy but now I will try to update more frequently. Thank you for reading my story.

//##//##//

Have you ever woken up to such a strong yet ugly headache or should I rather hangover. It's like the worse feeling in the world. Well... That's what is happening to me right now. My head is pounding like I am am hitting it against a brick wall over and over again. Trust me it is not a very friendly feeling. You wouldn't want to ever feel like this. Just a warning never drink too much please...

Speaking of how I feel, I shouldn't have drank so much last night. I don't even remember half the things that happened last night. First of I'm in an unknown place can this get any worse?

I spoke to soon because as soon as I said that guess who entered the room with a glass of water and an Advil, a very much shirtless, well I don't want to over exegerate but something that looked like an eighth pack! 'Damn that is one sexy body!!!

Anyways back to where I was. If you guessed it was Mr. Velentino you guessed right because it was him. I mean who expected to see me in an unknown room with that room actually not being unknown but it being my very sexy yet rude bosses room. Surely not me!!! This is a nightmare, or dream come true if you see it like that.

"Uh, uhm sir, where am I and what am I doing here?" I asked wearily. "Arianna, we went through this you call me Luca when we are not at work." He said letting out a sigh.

"We did!?, Wha... When did that happen?" I am totally clueless right now, God help me. "I guess you don't remember then?" He said sounding a little disappointed, what exactly happened? "Sir, what happened?" He just raised his left eyebrow. " Oh sorry, I meant Luca." I let out afterwards blushing a little bit lot. "Well, that is for me to know and you to find out." He said whole touching the tip of my nose. 'Wow!, Someone is playful.'

The rest of the day was well spent with us talking and getting to know each other. Guess what I found out- his favourite colour was green, ice-cream was choco-mint flavour, I expected something boring like Vanilla. You learn new things everyday, huh. He has a one sibling, a sister which is twenty years old and unfortunately his parents passed away, I didn't get how and I don't want to pry so I didn't ask. I hope he does open up to me one day, it seems like he had a rough past.

People judge him too quickly, they don't know what he went through in life, I'm embarassed to say I had done the same thing. By the way he can cook very well, he made lunch for us. I thought he had chef to do that. I voiced my thoughts and he said he does usually have one but he gave her off that day as I there, and he didn't want to disturb me.

I also told him about me, about my parents, my childhood and the other extra information, he seemed very eager to know which surprised me very much. Eventually I had to leave as we both had work the next day. He insisted on dropping me home so I let him, we got home he kissed my cheek and bid farewell. All night all I could think about was that kiss on the cheek.

//##//##//

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. I went to work and in the best mood I got there on time exactly. I went straight to his office with his morning coffee, when i got there I knocked on his door and heard a 'come in ', I entered and and said "Good morning, sir" very cheerfully might I add. All I got was a grunt, I left his coffee on his desk and immediately left his office after I got his schedule of course.