Prologue

This story is about a boss and a PA If you don't like that kind of story then this is not for you.

Thank you for at least attempting to read this story if you decided it's not for you.

Her tattoo is above!

/////####/////####////

'So, let me introduce myself.'

'Well my name is Arianna Grey, I am 23 years old and I need a job.'

'Now I know what you must be thinking, when is she going to get a job.'

'Well guess what, I am going for an interview tomorrow morning, which is a Monday. Anyways I am very excited about this job and I have a good feeling about it.'

'Guess where am I gonna go for an interview.'

'The Valentino corporation.'

(A/N: I don't know whether it is real or not but I am going to use it, also know that it is a huge thing to work there.)

'I am so excited about this job. I mean the salary is good and everything.'

'I know big right. So I was told that I was going to be interviewed to be his PA. That is a huge opportunity for me.'

'He is the biggest womanizer, some people say he looks like a Greek God but is Italian. He is tall, has black hair, grey eyes, and a perfect jawline.

So I should be careful, 'cause I'm not so good with hot guys.'

'To be honest with you I am not interested in having a relationship right now. I feel like I have a whole life ahead of me.

I also want to travel the world, being the PA of Mr.Velentino has its perks. I get to travel with him around to wherever he goes. So that helps with me wanting to travel.'

"Crap!, I lost track of time thinking about the job."

I ran out of my two-bedroom apartment and went outside to get a cab.

"Taxi!" I shouted when one was passing by.

I told him where to go and we arrived after fifteen minutes. I paid him and went into the building.

I went inside by the receptionist and asked her where to go.

"Go to the 50th floor," she said in a sweet tone.

So I went when I reached, there were quite a lot of women waiting to be interviewed. So I was getting nervous by the second.

A lady came out and called the women to be interviewed and they went when they came out they were crying and some were upset.

Finally, it was my turn, I reached a huge wooden door and knocked.

Someone with a panty-dropping husky voice answered: "Come in!"

And so I went in.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

//##//##//

I hope you liked the prologue there is much more of the story to come...