Chapter 1

//##//##//

When I entered, there was the most handsome man ever living on this planet sitting behind a desk busy with a laptop. My head hurt a little looking at him. Why though?

And so I stood there waiting for him to look at me. I cleared my throat and he finally looked at me and I saw his stormy eyes widen a little bit before they went back to normal.

Might I add he has long eyelashes? I'm super jealous right now OMG.

He said, "What are you waiting for?, Christmas? New years? What exactly? Have a seat!"

And I embarrassingly entered and nearly tripped. And went to go sit down.

"Name?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Arianna!" I answered confidently.

"Do you not have a surname?" He said.

"Oh, sorry," I said in a worried tone. 'shit'

"My name is Arianna Grey. I am 23 years old. I was born here in New York City and I have lived here until now. I have a degree in business and I am looking for a job. That is why I applied here." I rambled about my life story.

I do that when I'm nervous 'ramble'.

"I only asked for your name but thank you for the rest of the details. Can I have your resumé please?" He questioned in a cold tone.

"Here," I said as I was handing it over to him. He took it and our hands brushed. I swore I could have felt a spark as cheezy as it sounds.

"Well!" He said after looking at it for a while and there was a pause before he said...

"You're hired" with a smirk on his handsome face.

And I then left the room. After he dismissed me.

Before I left there were a few women left now it's empty. Looks like he sends them away.
'Wow, he works fast'!

The woman from earlier came to me only now I looked at her properly since she will be my co-worker. She was beautiful and she has sea-blue eyes and blond hair which was put in a neat and professional bun, she was wearing a grey pencil skirt and a white blouse.

"Hello, My name is Rosy Young.  Looks like you are hired. So I was sent to give you all the details of this job as Mr. Valentino's assistant." She said in a very sweet tone.

"Uh, ok," I replied. I had a feeling we were going to be good friends.

"Ok, so you start tomorrow morning at 8:00 sharp. Bring a hazelnut latte from the coffee shop across for Mr. Valentino and leave it in his office." She said in a firm voice.

"As the personal assistant of the CEO, you are to travel a lot with him out of the country and attend all his meetings as well as schedule them. You work every Monday to Friday from 8:00 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon."

"I hope you can keep up with him. He is a very demanding person!" she said.

'What have I got myself into.'

//##//##//

When I got home I changed my clothes into a comfy top and a pair of jeans and I called my parents. My mum works in a diner as a waitress and my dad is a mechanic so he kind of teaches me something he does. So if my car breaks down I know the basics.

They congratulated me and I thanked them.

Then I went to put a movie on since I had nothing to do but before I could my doorbell rang. 'It can only be one person.' My dear best friend. Might I have it is a guy so ya and he is gay so no need to worry?

I opened the door and guess what, it was him. 'Derek Scott.'

So I opened the door wider to let him in, he entered but not before hugging me. He is gay but he doesn't act all girly he is actually like a man. And he is very good-looking. Poor women, when they see him they all swoon but he ignores them.

"Hey, cupcake." We always call each other pet names.

"Hi, love!" I replied. " I missed you so much, you finally came to visit," I said while rolling my eyes and he just smirked at me. How I wanted to slap that smirk off his face. And so I did.

The smirk fell and a guilty expression came on his face. "Look darling, I couldn't make it this week I was busy.

Derek is hardly busy so imagine what this might be.

"OMFG!!!" I squealed loudly. "DID YOU FINALLY FIND A GUY!!!"

"No. Yes. Maybe." He replied nervously.

"OH MY GOD!, YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU!" I shouted. And he blocked his ears

"Chill woman, But ya I did find a guy. His name is Evan. He is perfect for me but we aren't official yet."He said looking happy he glowed while talking about Evan.

'This guy must be nice then. He seems so happy to have him in his life.'

"I have to meet this Evan then since you are so happy with him being in your life!" I said cheerfully.

"You definitely will soon enough, just until we are official which isn't long since we both like each other a lot!" he said while blushing.

"Oh, Little big Rik is blushing, will you look at that!"I said in a baby voice.

"I'm not, okay. Anyways what do you wanna do?" I pretended to not notice he changed the topic and just went with the flow.

"Well!, I was just going to watch a movie! Wanna join?"

"Sure!" he said." What movie?"

"I still didn't decide!"

"How about 'To all the boys I've loved before?" he asked.

And I just squealed "ITS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!, So Obviously. I love Noah Centineo. He is like so hot!"

'If you haven't noticed I like to scream for bullshit sometimes. It's kinda a bad habit!'

After the movie, Derek went home and I went to prepare for work. I took out a black pencil skirt and a white blouse with black 4-inch heels. I set an alarm for 6:30.

I had a long bath as the water from the shower hit my body with a calming effect. I thought about what happened today and how I got the job.
And suddenly grey eyes popped into my head.

I bet you can guess who that must be. Those stormy grey eyes are just so beautiful and what I saw in them for a split second was admiration when I first entered and then it just disappeared like I was dreaming that.

Maybe I was, from what I heard he is cold-hearted and doesn't show any emotions so I must have assumed I saw that.

A while later I got out of the shower and changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

//##//##//

So how did you the first chapter?

I hope u enjoyed it.
It won't be long before I post again.

Follow me on Wattpad

Until I update again!

'Ciao la mia Bella letter

✌✌✌