Everything Started

Love stories didn't start and end in our wish it have their own ways to start and end💖

Its a cold breezey climate with the non stop waves of the beach a sea will never stay silent like confusion on our hearts to select the right decision of our life's.

Two person's loving the same girl with the same feelings.How will she react after knowing about it?

Are you all excited to witness this love triangle?how their love started and end up.Who will make a imprint in her heart?

It all started a seven months back.Come lets we can witness it.

Australia

The beautiful city was welcoming the sun with calm and peaceful atmosphere.A man was sitting on chair by typing something on his lap.He was dressed up in a formal his blazer was hanging on the back of his chair.

His top two buttons are open and his hair was mess eyes have dark circles announcing he didn't sleep in last night.

A steamy hot coffee was on his table beside the coffee cup there was a pinned board by written "Aadhthiya Varma Ceo of AV Enterprises and Builders"

Suddenly his cabin door knocked by someone "Come in"

"Good morning sir" Stephen said by standing infront of him

(Stephen PA of Aadhthiya)

"Good Morning" Aadhthiya replied by continuing his type

"Sir you didn't go to home yesterday" Stephen enquired by seeing him in yesterday's suit.

"No...mm Stephen"

"Yes sir"

"I have sent a contract for Alaxa group of company make a check out in and report me"

"Ok sir"

Aadhthiya switch off his lap and began to sip his coffee "Sir today is the day you going to your native right"

Aadhthiya stop sipping coffee and look outside through the glass wall by adjusting his specs "Yeah"

Coimbatore

A man was sitting in a waiting chair at railway station beside him there was a luggage bag.

He was dressed up in a strap white jean with lite green shirt.He was frequently looking to the watch of his wrist to check time.

Suddenly his phone began to buzz with a call he look his phone and a big smile came to his lips "Hello ma"

"Enga iruka achu" Devi asked

(Devi mother of Ashok)

"Railway station ill iruk ma train innum varala"

"Appidiya seri ni sapitya"

"Illa ma aana romba pasi"

"Apo sapadu pa bag ill un favourite mushroom biryani vechirka"

"Appidiya seri seri na sapdra" Ashok said excitedly at the same time he heard train coming sound

"Ma train vanthich na approm ma kopudra" Ashok said by seeing people going to get into train

"Bhathrama poo seriya" Ashok didn't heard it because a small figure steal his attention

"Ashokkk" Ashok trance broke

"Ahh sollu ma"

"Ena pa evalo vaati kopuduva"

"Sorry ma inga konjam signal cut acchu" He said by looking that girl gone path

"Appidiya seri pa approma call pannu"

"Seri ma bye" Ashok cut the call and search that girl but he didn't see her so he brush out that thoughts and get into the train.

Ashok came and settle into his allowed seat and wear airpods by putting music and lean to the seat by closing his eyes.

Snehidhanae snehidhanae
Ragasiya snehidhanae
Chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal
Sevikodu snehidhanae
Idhae azhutham azhutham
Idhae anaippu anaippu
Va...

Ashok began to sing his favourite line along with the song but it disturbed by a tap of his shoulder.

Ashok annoyed and open his eyes and see a lean man looking him with a sweet smile.

"What?" Ashok asked by shrugging his shoulder

"Bro your sitting on my seat"

Ashok turn and check the seat number and realized he was sitting middle of his seat and another.

Ashok gave a apologetic smile and muttered "sorry" by moving back to his seat.

That lean man take his seat and turn to ashok "Hi bro en peru sakthi unga peru"

"Ashok"

"Ohhh ok ok...Aiyoo"

"Enachu" Ashok asked by seeing his expression

"Iru bro" Sakthi check the walking path and smile "Thalaivi inga va"

"Thalaivi ya party member aa irukumoo aana ivan aa patha appidi theriyilla" Ashok thought by looking him

"Dai thakkali chedi ni inga irunthiya na una anga thadid iruntha"

Ashok look that sound direction and see a girl coming.She was wearing a hoodie and track pant her hair was messy bun and makeup less face with a small ring ear pair on her ears.But she look so beautiful on his eyes.

"Thalaivi girls girls en image" Sakthi said in low voice by seeing girls passing

"Unak enada image thakkali chedi" She said and take seat opposite of him.

Some girls hear it and giggle by looking him.Sakthi pout and look her.

Ashok was looking her without blinking suddenly she turn to his side soon he drift his face and look outside.

That train ride became silent and everyone of the train began to sleep.Sakthi change his seat to top for a better sleep.

Ashok was scrolling his phone but corner of his eyes he see she is sitting there uncomfortably.

He see she looking to a side frequently so he also look to that side and see a creepy uncle looking her without taking his eyes.

"Ma" She look him

"Nega inga vaga na anga ukkara" Ashok said in a warm voice

"Illa par.." Ashok cut her and said "Va ma" She smile and nodded.

They change their seat's and Ashok give a deadly glare to that person by settling him to the seat.

"Thank you" She said and Ashok nodded his head with a smile

"I am Ashok Kumar" He said and forward his hand to a shake
She also smile and respond to that shake by muttering "Sreya"

Two of that hands fixed firmly in each other hands and a new bond began to start.

TO BE CONTINUED...