Club Time

*Long Chapter😁

Sreya get into Ashok apartment and see Pugazh "Anney" She call

"Papaa" He respond to her and they share a hug "Eppidi da vantha"

"Auto ill tha anneyy" She replied and Pugazh nodded "Ama Ashok enga?" She ask by seeing his absence

"Avan room ill iruk ma" He answers and Sreya make a 'O' shape mouth and nodded "Seri anney na avara pathitt vara" She said and take her way to Ashok room

She knock his room door for 5th time but the answer is same 'silence'.She lose her calm and open the door and peek into inside to see no one there.

Soon she heard some sounds from restroom,She immediately go and hide behind curtain to suprise him.

Ashok came out from his restroom by wiping his hair with a towel,He is only wearing a track pant.Sreya eyes widen by seeing him in his bare upper body.

"Intha door yaru open panna" He mumbles to himself by seeing his room door opened,He brush that thought and close the door

Soon a lightning flash came by taking his attention,Ashok turn to window side and see clouds became gloomy and darkness overtaken,He smile and place the towel on chair.

Then he go to his closest side by humming a song,He roam his eyes through the cupboard to take a tshirt.

Here Sreya gulped by seeing some water droplets on his bare back,She immediately close her eyes with her hand,Soon she open her one eye and look him from her fingers gap.

She nodded negatively and again close her eyes tightly but god has another plan her hand dashed to a flower pot and it feel down.

Ashok turn to that side and see a figure behind the curtain,He stretched his eyebrows and move his feet towards her.Sreya shocked by seeing him nearing her,She look around to check a way to escape.

Ashok came and move curtain using his two fingers and shocked by seeing Sreya there,Sreya give a nervous smile and look down.Ashok without believing his sight he pinch his own arm.

Suddenly a thunder sound came and sreya jerk and hug him.Ashok stunned by her sudden act he stopped breathing for a second,Outside rain start to pour.

His heart began to beat in rapid speed,He move his hand around her shoulder and held her tightly by knowing her fear.

Sreya open her eyes and look him,He also look her again he lost in her eyes.In love eyes will do a major role it will convey the feelings more than words.

She broke the hug and look him with a awkward smile,Then only he realize he was shirtless his eyes widened and look her.He immediately turn and look for his tshirt.

Sreya chuckled by seeing his urgency and turn to other side to give him space.Ashok take his tshirt and wear it.

"N..ni inga ena pandra?" He broke the silence

"Thirumbalama?" She ask back "Haa" He replied and she turn to face him

"Na ugala suprise pandrath k tha anga hide panna aana..." She drag with a tease smile by embarassing him

"Mm...polama" He ask without a interest to drag the awkwardness between them,Sreya nodded and go outside

When she place her feet outside his room,He turn and cover his face in his hand with a blush.Truly he didn't felt shy or shame he just shocked because she see him like that in a unexpected situation.

"Anney polam anney" Ashok came to living room by hearing it "Enga polam?" He ask and Sreya turn to him

"Ashok ey namma innaike club k polama inga irunth romba bore adikath" She ask with a pleading eyes