Character Analysis

A/n:As of your wish here is the character analysis of En Kadhali cast😁❤

'En Kadhali' character analysis:

Ashok💜

"Ashok ey" A kinda loveable man with lot of fantasies and dreams about his love life and this nature is his strength and weakness also

He came to Chennai for achieve his biggest dream but there he met sreya and she won his heart at their first meet.

Soon he realized he is in love with Sreya but the inexperience in that feelings and fear of losing her pull him back without allowing him to confess.

Still he tried to open up him to her but all the tries gone waste so he drop that plan and began to enjoy the time with her by waiting for a right time to tell his feelings.

But after meeting Aadhthiya he just loved his character and take him as his brother but when he realised Aadhthiya also have feelings on sreya,He just shattered.

Here come the emphasis of love triangle.There was no choice to him his only thought was not to hurt anyone.

But the fate didn't leave him,Sreya came and said she loves him but still he can't accept her because the thought of Aadhthiya how will he react when he know about it,This thought of him make the situation to worse.

"Life is big,time is short if you have a dream or wish go and chase it otherwise it will fade infront of your eyes"

This words of him is really a eye opener for everyone,If he confess his feelings to her than waiting for a right time,maybe he can won Sreya heart.

I think Ashok is somewhat relatable to youngster because they all are waiting for a right time to do the things than doing it because the thought of judgement of society.

But Ashok is a best example "sometimes let our love to go than keep them" I think His sacrificing mind make a big impact on this story.

I try to portrait him like a love, a painful love but its unconditional,Maybe he will fail to express his feelings but he didn't fail to love.

Every love stories didn't end up in a happy way some will end up with memories and Ashok made wonderful memories with his first love to cherish.

******

'En Kadhali' character analysis:

Aadhthiya💖