Confusion Overtaken

People destined to meet will do so apparently by chance at precisely at the right moment💘

Aadhthiya look surroundings to check anybody is here but he witness a pale road without a sign of anyone.

He look her again and take her in his arms and walk to the side of resting chair and place her in that chair in lying position.

He began to stand straight but stopped by seeing her tiny hands clutching his blazer.

He roll his eyes to her and notice her closed small eyes,sharp nose,arrowed eyebrows and pink rosy lips.His lips craved to a smile he slowly place his hand above her hand and remove her hold on him and place it softly on her stomach.

He straight up and began to go but something is stopping him.He turn and look her.Her innocent face make something in his heart in this short period.

He take a water bottle from his car and sprinkled some on her face.He see her closed eyes is moving

She slowly open her eyes and look him but first she didn't get a clear vision she blink her eyes for sometimes and look him again.

Aadhthiya look her with a smile and showed his hand to make her help to get up.

"Are you ok miss?" He hesitate to ask her name

"Sr..Sreya" She replied by looking him in confusion

"Ohh i am so sorry miss Sreya i didn't notice you crossing"

"It's ok Ashok"

This time confusion overtook Aadhthiya he turn and look his back to check anybody is here another than them.

"Sorry who is this Ashok?" Aadhthiya ask to clear his confusion

"Neegathana"

"No i am Aadhthiya" He smiled by adjusting his specs

"Aadhthiya" Sreya ask again for a conformation

Aadhthiya nodded and ask "Did you want any help if you tell where want you to go i will drop you"

"No thanks"

"Then can i take my leave"

Sreya nodded and Aadhthiya move his leg to his car side but stopped by hearing her question.

"Ungalk brother's yaaravath irikigala"

Aadhthiya look her in confuse because it is their first meet and she is asking about brother of him but he brush out that thoughts and replied.

"No i am a single child of my parents"

Sreya was looking that disappearing car in confusion she don't know her eyes are real to see two person's with same face.

Here Ashok and Pugazh came to their apartment and settled down in a comfortable position.

"Approm mapla epidi iruka amma epidi iruka" Pugazh enquired by loose his shoe laze

"Na naala iruka approm amma vum naala iruka"

"Mm approm train travel eppidi irunthich naala irunthicha"

By hearing that question Ashok mind travel to Sreya face.He don't know but her cute smile showing her dimples is something special to him which he didn't want to make fade.

Pugazh look him without getting a answer and see Ashok looking floor with a blushing smile.

"Ena iva vekka pandra appidi na ena ketta" Pugazh thought by looking him

"Daiii" Pugazh shook his shoulder and ashok came out from his memory world.

"Ena macha" Ashok ask

"Dai enada train travel eppidi irunthich nn ketta vekka pedra"

Ashok smile and replied "Illa macha train ill oru pon..(ting tong).."

"Yaaru macha" Ashok put a question by hearing the house calling bell

"Enak eppidi theriyum ni poyi paru"

Ashok go and open the door only to get a shock.He see sreya standing there he look her in tip toe she changed tom boyish get up to a beautiful women.

Her messy bun hair changed to a loose wavy hair.Her plain eyes now have some amount of kajal by increasing her magic eyes power.

"Yaaru mapla" Ashok trance broke by hearing pugazh question

"Papa niya ni yen anga nikra ulla va" Pugazh welcome her

Sreya get inside by passing Ashok they look each other.She stand beside pugazh.Ashok was looking her without blinking pugazh notice it.

"Ena macha appidi pakra iva en papa sreya enak en thangachi maari tha no no en thangachi tha approm papa ith en friend Ashok" Pugazh introduce them each other

"Ashok" Sreya murmurs to herself

Ashok notice her confusion full face but he didn't ask anything because of two reasons.One is they are not too much close to share things and second he didn't want any wrinkles in their bond.

Three of them settled in a sofa and began to chit chat sometimes later pugazh stand and go to kitchen for prepare coffee.

"Are you ok?" Ashok enquire by seeing her restless face since she came

"Nega thana ena vanth idichiga" Sreya spilled out her mind

"Huh,Ena ma sollra" Ashok ask in confusion

"Apo ath nega illaya" Sreya ask in disbelief

Sreya sat there silently by cooking up something on her mind.Ashok was looking her in disbelief by seeing her weird expressions.

Universe plan to start her love story and the cupid of her is laughing and playing with her love arrow by looking her confusion overtaken face.

TO BE CONTINUED...