Love Bug Bitten

Deep down the heart,it wants the love and itself decided the one.Falling in love with excepted person or unexpected it all decided by the love of heart💕

"Seri papa romba late aachu ni innaike inga thangikoo" Pugazh said by looking the clock which is needling in 10pm

"Seri anneyy" Sreya replied and go to room which is she mostly use when she stay there

Ashok jump from his seat and sit beside pugazh after making sure she is left.

"Unak eppidi antha ponna theriyum" Ashok ask

"Inga vechu tha na avala pakkra ava enak en thangachi maari en vaaiyala thangachi nn sonna ora oru ponnu en papa tha"

Ashok smile "Ava family?"

"She is orphan" Ashok smile faded

Soon clock arrow turn to 11:30pm,Sreya was sitting by hugging her knees and looking the darkest sky.Even in the darkest of night there is a hope like a moon light.

Soon she feel someone presence beside her she turn and see Ashok sitting there like imitating her sitting position.

"Nega ena pandra inga?"

"Ith na kekkanam ni intha late time ill inga ena pandra?" Ashok shoot back her

"Illa thookam varala atha inga konjam neram iriklam nn nenacha" Sreya replied calmly

"Mmm enakum thookam varala inga vanth patha niyum inga iruka"

Sreya smile and nodded "Ama ungala pati enak ethuma theriyath ungala pati soluga"

Ashok smile "Appidi special ethuvum illa sollarth k en ooru coimbatore tha njan en amma avalo tha en amma peru Devi she is a college principal"

"College principal" Ashok smile and nodded

"Apo unga appa"

"Anga" Ashok replied by showing his forefinger to the darkest sky which is filled with star's

"I am sorry" Sreya genuinely feel bad of him

"Ni ethuk ma sorry solra ath ellam vena unmai sonna na en appa va romba miss panna th illa en appa is a military man enak 10 irkum bothu tha appa oru war ill ....(silence)...

but en amma avaga tha enuda olagame single aa irunth ena ippidi oru periya manushan aakida she is my first love in my life njan school ill padikum bothu ellam en friends kalaipaga momma's boy nn solli ...(chuckles).. but unmai tha i am a momma's boy and i am not shameless to say that"

Sreya eyes began to adore him and his love towards his mother "Your a good son"

Ashok smile "Ama una patti ethumea sollala ni pandra ma"

"I am singer of a music band"

"Singer...Ni paadu paduviya ma"

"Yen,En voice ungalkum comedy aa theriyatha?" Sreya ask and a chuckle left her lips

"Illa ma"

"Paravilla kalaichikoo it's became familiar to me" Sreya said in a straight face

"Un voice k ena korachill kalaikrthak naala dora papa voice maari cute aa iruk"

Sreya look him like he is real "Ena ma appidi pakkara" Ashok ask

Sreya nodded horizontally and her lips is playing in a big smile.

"Ma ipo poi thoogalama i have to wake up early"

"Yen?"

"Tomorrow is my dream day i am going to join as ACP athinala morning kovil k pokkanam mummy's strict order"

Ashok began to move but stopped by hearing her voice "Ashokk"

"Ena ma" He turn

"Nanum unga koda kovil k varava" Sreya ask in hesitate

"Why not?"

Sreya smile brightly "Thank you Ashok ey" she run downstairs.

"Ashok ey naala iruka" Ashok mumbles to himself and descend with a blush

The Next morning dawned Ashok was was waiting outside near a bike by rotating key on his forefinger.He is dressed up in a peach shirt and white vesti.

Soon he feel a cold breeze he turn and see Sreya coming in pink and red collapses saree.His lips parted a inch without his knowledge.

"Polama Ashok ey"

"Huh..?" Ashok came back from the trance

"Enachu polama"

Ashok nodded and settle into the bike.She also take her seat and he take is move to outside.

Sreya pull out her sandals and get inside the temple.Ashok began to pull out his chappal but stop by a thought he moved a inch more and pull out his chappal near Sreya's.

He chuckle by seeing her tiny size beside his big.

Ashok get inside and dazed a person without seeing "Oops sorry"

He dazed to a old woman "Sorry ma pakkala" Ashok said and help that old woman to stand straight

"Paravilla pa"

"Ashok ey vaga" Sreya call him by standing in a long distance

"Varen ma" Ashok replied to her and turn to that old woman

"Athu yaaru un pondatti ya" Old woman ask

"Aiyoo ill..."

"Ungala jodi ya pakkrth ka lakshanama iruk" Old woman said by cut of him

Ashok get inside the temple and see Sreya praying by closing her eyes.By seeing her his mind go to that old woman words

"Ava yaaru un pondatti ya"

Iyer came and give some things to Sreya hands "Ashok ey kai kaduga"

"Ethuk ma"

"Ada kaduga"

Ashok nodded and show his hand she smile and knot a red thread around his right hand wrist.

Ashok shock and look her "Ena ma ith"

"Nega thana sonna today is your dream day nn so nega ipo happy ayirka maari epo happy aa irikarth k pray panna approm ith na ungalk podu vida maari nenakathiga unga amma podu vida maari nenachikoo appidi na nega unga amma va romba miss panna maata"

Ashok eyes welled in happiness and love.He forget to blink his eyes,he look her she is the most beautiful girl he ever seen.

Love is magic we can't see how it is form or how it is coming we can only feel it like a magician blindfold us without folding our eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED....