⋪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ⋫

"I want to return to our old school"

"It wasn't that bad"

You and December chit-chat while waiting for your and his parents to come and pick you up.

"Not bad? the mystics hate us,(Y/n)" you let out a sigh.

"I know, but we have to survive," you say, linking your arm with his.

"And what is a better way than making the best of our memories here" you finish with a bright smile.

December blushes, and looks at the ground.

That is what he likes most about you, the fact that you manage to cheer him up anytime and anyplace.

You are his perfect girl.

"December!" The said boy turns in the direction where his mother's voice is coming from, to see her waving him over.

"Are you sure your Dad is coming to pick you up, mom doesn't mind giving you a ride home" the redhead asks with worry about leaving you waiting.

"Nah, Dad will be here soon, you should go ahead and go home" you assure him.

"Are you sure?" You nod your head at him.

"Don't worry, now go, don't let your mom wait for you"

The moment December takes his leave, you start scrolling through your phone to pass time.

...and to lessen your fear.

For some reason, you feel like you are being watched by someone ever since you exited the academy building.

Maybe someone is stalking you?

You chuckle at your thought in disbelief of how someone could be possibly stalking you.

"What is a little human-like yourself doing here all alone, did your daddy forget to pick you up.

You roll your eyes in annoyance as you turn around to glare at the faerie prince, Nayzak, and his faerie friends.

The mystic boy has been getting on your nerves the whole day, by pulling on your hair or bumping into you on accident.

You find his attitude to be childish and devilish at the same time.

"What do you want from me, Nayzak?" you damned, crossing your arms over your chest.

His eyes narrow slightly, a grin appearing on his face.

"Call him by his title, peasant" one of his company sneers at your disrespect.

"He is your prince, not mine, peasant" you mock.

Out of nowhere, and without realizing what is happening, a boy reappears in front of you.

"Leave her alone, Nayzak"

Suddenly, the faeries start to get nervous except for the prince whose expression grows cold.

"She is my toy" Nayzak announces, glaring at the stranger.

"She is a human, and you of all should stay away from her, or do you want your father to know about it"

Defeated, Nayzak turns around and leaves you two alone, his goons following behind him.

The moment the boy turns around to face, your breath hitches.

He is the prettiest boy you have ever seen in your entire life.

His skin is fair except for the greenish-blue scales under the side of his eyes.

His hair is the same color as his scales, while his eyes are light purple.

You notice his long fingers which made you realize why you are enchanted by him.

He is a siren.

The boy chuckles upon seeing your terrified expression.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, my name is Struan, (Y/n)" you giggle nervously at him but stop.

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"I have been stalking you"