⋪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ⋫

You stare at the siren with wide eyes, before chuckling.

"Nice joke" you stutter out, starting to get nervous.

There is no way a stalker could be so straightforward and admit it as if it was a normal thing.

The siren boy titles his head in confusion, furrowing his brows slightly.

"Yeah...I guess so" he mumbles, looking at the ground.

"So, what's your name?" you ask, changing the subject.

"Struan Nightsea" he replies slowly.

"Nightsea...hmm, where did I hear this name before?" Struan smiles slightly.

"My father is the king of the ocean, and also the advisor of the mystics' king" you nod your head slowly.

"What's up with royalties attending this Academy ?" He chuckles at your words.

"Aren't you also from the human king's royal family?"

The question made you frown slightly, starting to feel more unwary.

Indeed, the human king is your mother's step-cousin, making him your step first cousin once removed.

"Yeah, but we aren't related by blood" you explain.

Struan smiles, looking directly into your eyes.

For some reason, you are starting to feel enchanted by him.

"(Y/n)" he whispers seductively.

"(Y/n)!" Your father's voice pulls you out of the enchantment.

Your father, Adam, walks over to you, the moment he reaches your side, his gaze turns sharp when he sees Struan.

"Stay away from my daughter, understand" The (h/c) haired man sneers at the Siren.

"Dad h-" your father grabs you by your wrist, starting to drag you away.

"Stay away from the mystics especially the Sirens, they hate us" you sigh.

"Yeah, it would have been easy if I didn't attend the same academy as the mystics" you say, getting in the car.

"Don't befriend them, stick to our own kind" Your father orders.

"What happens if I don't do that?" you ask.

Adam stays silent for a moment, before hesitatingly answering your question.

"A lot of bad things, sweetie"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"Human...so beautiful"

Nayzak stares at the finished picture he has drawn of you in his notebook.

He feels attracted to you, and the reason why he decided to bully or tease you is that he is a faerie and that's what his kind does.

They annoy human beings for their own personal enjoyment.

Nayzak knows the rules where a mystic and a human can't have a relationship.

But, the young faerie prince doesn't care about rules.

He only cares about having you within his hold.

And once he does that.

Nayzak is going to tear you apart.