⋪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ⋫

December stands in front of you protectively, glaring at the dragon boy, Neith, who is exhaling hot breaths.

"You will not touch (Y/n), fight me, not her" your friend asserts.

"Leave him alone, I love December and only him" you utter out.

This is the only truthful thing about the whole situation.

"You heard her, leave us alone" December spats.

"We will see if she will still love you with a burnt face"

Realizing what he's about to do to December, you quickly shove him out of the way just in time to not have him burnt.

However, you didn't get out of the way in time to avoid the fire he blow from his mouth.

The fire reaches you directly in the face causing you to scream out in pain.

The pain is so intense and burning, it felt like your skin is melting off of your face which caused you to feel dizzy.

"(Y/n)!"

You hear your name being called by several voices just before you blackout from the searing pain.

The last thing you see is the terrified face of Neith, as you fall into December's arms.

᪥⁂᪥⁂᪥

You slowly open your eyes, except to find your face wrapped in bandages or feel extreme pain.

But, you find none of those.

The moment you touch your face, it's intact as if the fire never touched it.

"I see that you are finally awake" you stare at the nurse with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, and my face is the same," you say as if you are surprised, which made the nurse chuckle.

"A siren's tears is what caused your face to heal, you should thank your friend, Struan" your eyes widens in shock.

"Struan?"

The siren prince helped heal your face...but sirens never cry or to be more specific, they only cry when their hearts are broken.

Which is a hard thing to happen.

"I will allow your friends in, right now," she says, walking over to the door and opening it before calling out.

Within seconds, three familiar boys walk into the room.

"Thank god! You are awake!" December exclaims, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Well, good to know that you, humans, don't die easily as I expected"

You pull away from December, to look at Nayzak, and Struan.

"Thank you for your help, Struan" you say with a soft causing the Siren to smirk.

Nayzak and December roll their eyes at the interaction.

"What happened to Neith?" You ask, remembering that the dragon is the reason for your face damage.

"Nothing" December frowns at Nayzak's response.

"He burned (Y/n)'s face, is he not going to get punished" Nayzak chuckles.

"He's the principal's son"