Chapter 10

WARNING: Talk of the LGBTQ community, insults to the community and name calling.

Jin pulls the car up to the mall, parking close to the entrance so they don't have to walk too far. Parking the car and unlocking the doors, the boys get out, happy smiles on their faces. The triplets won't stop complimenting each other's outfits, noting all the small details of color and soft material they're wearing. At least Jin doesn't have to teach them how to be nice to each other. 

"Alright, grab your matching buddy's hand and follow me in. Boys, you know the rules of the road. Sing the song in your head if you forget." Jin teases the elders, getting playful eyerolls from them. 

"What's the song?" Jungkook asks as Namjoon takes his hand. 

"Jin calls it the road song. Before you cross a street, you have to observe what's going on and make sure it's safe before you cross." Namjoon explains as they come up to the open area where multiple cars are trying to drive through, only to have pedestrians walking to and from the mall. 

"Can you sing it?" The younger asks, Taehyung and Jimin eagerly waiting to hear the song. Namjoon lets out a small sigh, having not sung this song in a while. For Pete's sake he hasn't sung it since the second year he was living with Jin. 

"Stop, look and listen, before your cross the street. Use your eyes, use your ears, then use your feet!" He sings the one liner song, noting how the younger boys listen to the instructions. 

"It's an instruction song." Taehyung smiles. 

"Like the clean-up song!" Jimin giggles, getting a smile from Jin who is observing fondly. 

"Yes it is." Jin tussles Jimin's hair before asking the boys to follow the directions of the song. "What do we do first?" 

"Um, stop, look and listen." Taehyung answers. They all stop at the end of the parking aisle, look around to see the other cars stop to let them pass, and listen for any vehicles who haven't stopped. 

"Now what?" Jin looks to the boys. 

"Use your eyes and ears." Jimin replies, widening his eyes to assure the cars have stopped, making eye contact with the drivers who see them wanting to cross. 

"And finally?" 

"Use your feet!" Jungkook laughs out, pulling Namjoon across the street, the other boys following quickly behind them so traffic can start again. 

"Good job, I'm very proud of you three." Jin praises, the triplets smiling wide as they walk towards the mall doors, still holding hands. Yoongi takes Taehyung in first, followed by Namjoon and Jungkook, then Hoseok and Jimin, Jin following last to make sure they're all in safely. 

"Alright, what should we do? We just bought them clothes, what else do they need?" Yoongi questions as they slowly walk towards the food court area. 

"Well they do have their own room, we can get decorations for them. I want to make sure though, do you have your phones on you?" Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon nod their heads, pulling out their phones as proof. "Alright, Yoongi and Taehyung, you're Team A. Namjoon and Jungkook, Team B. Hoseok and Jimin, Team C. I want you guys to split up and look for 3 things each to buy for your rooms. Boys, use your tap on your phones and I will repay your accounts once we get home. I will monitor you guys from afar, but I want the triplets to get a sense of being out without me." Jin explains the new 'game' he made up in his mind on the way here. 

"Are you sure appa?" Hoseok gives him a look, only getting a certain nod in return from his father. 

"Off you go." Jin shoos them off, watching them split off into different directions, the triplets constantly looking back to make sure their brothers are okay.