Chapter 3

"Appa? Did they wake-" Hoseok walks in with a bowl in his hands, pausing at the entrance as he sees me talking quietly to Jungkook.

"Oh, hi Hoseok." I slightly wave, going back to rubbing Jungkook's back. "What was your question?" I ask. He walks over and sits in front of me on the floor.

"I was wondering if they were awake by now." He says nervously.

"Jungkook is." I motion to the boy in my arms.

"Really?" Hoseok gasps excitedly.

"Jungkook, want to say hi?" I ask the boy in my arms. He looks at me for a second before nodding his head. He sits up and turns his torso to look at Hoseok, who is looking curiously at him.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok, you can call me Hobi if you want, and I'm 16." Hoseok introduces himself with a smile.

"Hi.. I'm Jungkook. Um.. I'm 15, the youngest out of my brothers, we're triplets." Jungkook introduces himself back.

"Wow, triplets? I knew I was getting three brothers but I didn't expect triplets." Hoseok gasps, scooching a little closer to us.

"Yeah, we were born 3 minutes apart each actually. So Jimin is only 6 minutes older than me." Jungkook laughs.

"That's so cool." Hoseok laughs back. "Hey, do you want a tour around the house?" Hoseok asks quickly. Jungkook looks back to me and I nod.

"Go ahead, he won't hurt you." I whisper to Jungkook.

"Sure." Jungkook replies to Hoseok, sliding off my lap and walking down the hall with him. Finally, my legs can get circulation back, oh god. I lean back in the comfy chair I'm sitting in and close my eyes, enjoying the quiet. I can only imagine how loud it's going to get soon.

"Ughh." I hear someone softly groan. I open my eyes to see Jimin on his stomach, his arms in the plank position, his head hanging down.

"Jimin?" I ask, getting up from the couch. He looks over at me and scrunches his face quickly, trying to wake himself up. I kneel down beside him and lightly laugh.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask, brushing the hair away from his face. He simply nods his head before falling back into the couch, his face turned towards me.

"Still tired?" I ask. He nods his head once more.

"Are you hungry at all? I made ramen." I lightly trace my fingers up and down his cheek. He peeks one eye open and raises an eyebrow.

"I take that as a yes?" I grin. He nods his head before closing his eye again. I laugh before getting up and walking to the kitchen to get a new bowl of ramen.

"Oh boys, Jungkook is awake if you want to meet him. Hosoek is giving him a tour of the house." I inform Yoongi and Namjoon who are just finishing their bowls. They look at eachother before running off to find them. I shake my head with a smile before grabbing their dirty bowls and putting them in the sink for later. I make a bowl for Jimin and one for Taehyung. I have a feeling he'll wake up soon. I grab the bowls and chopsticks, walking back to the kitchen trying not to drop everything.

"Here you go Jimin." I sing, sitting in front of him with a bowl on my lap and a bowl beside me. He sits up, rubs his face and looks at me with a small smile. He takes the bowl from me and frowns when he sees the chopsticks.

"Have you never used chopsticks?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"We usually ate with our hands or spoons." He shrugs. I lightly gasp and frown.

"My poor baby." I dramatically say, kissing his cheek. I show him how to hold the chopsticks, leading his hand to pick up a few noodles.

"This is confusing... but cool." He laughs before eventually putting 2 noodles in his mouth.