Chapter 4

I wake up to the sun shining down on my face, squinting my eyes and rolling over. I pause, feeling someone beside me. I open my eyes and see Jimin. But, also Taehyung and Jungkook have crawled in. I look over and see Taehyung about to fall off the bed. I sit up, slide my arms under his body, and lay back down with him laying on my stomach, head resting on my chest.

"Mr.Seokjin?" I hear a groggy voice ask. I look over and see Jungkook looking over at me, his face puffy and cute.

"Yes Jungkook?" I ask quietly, hoping to not wake Jimin and Taehyung.

"I don't feel good." He cries softly, sniffing a little. I frown and move my hand to feel his head. He doesn't have a fever..

"How do you feel? Where does it hurt?" I ask, waking up a little more.

"My tummy." He pouts, curling into a ball.

"Does it feel tight?" I ask again. He nods his head. Ah, probably cramps from WcDonalds. They haven't had foods like those before so it's probably firing back. Stupid fast foods.

"Okay, no need to worry. I have medicine that will fix you right up." I smile. "Can you stand up so I can put your brother down?" I ask. He nods his head again, sitting up and rolling to the side, standing up and watching. I softly slide Taehyung off my chest and place the blanket on him and Jimin before slipping out of the bed myself. I walk to the other side of the bed, pick Jungkook up, wrapping his legs around my waist and carrying him downstairs.

"I'll make you feel all better okay? Dr. Jin is here." I boop his nose as I set him on the counter. He smiles slightly and watches me rummage through a small basket of different medicines. I come across kids tylenol and pour the purple liquid in the small cup. I know he's over the age of 10, but with his weak and small body, I don't think he'll handle adult meds properly, without getting high off it.

"Drink this." I put the plastic cup in his face. He moves forwards, smelling it before frowning.

"It smells weird." He whines.

"It's grape flavor, don't mind the smell." I shrug, wanting him to take it.

"I don't want it." He moves his head to the side.

"Do you want to feel better?" I ask with a sigh. He nods his head. "Then take this please, then I'll make whatever you want for breakfast." I put a hand up as a promise. He looks back to me, raises an eyebrow before snatching the cup from my hand and downing the medicine in one go.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew." He coughs, sticking out his tongue that's a little purple. I laugh before walking to the fridge and pouring him a cup of orange juice and giving it to him. He also down that within seconds.

"How fast can you eat?" I ask bewildered.

"Really fast, just like my running." He grins.

"Oh really, I bet I could beat you in a race." I smirk.

"No way, I'm faster." He sneers, sticking his tongue out.

"We can test that out when you're better. For now, what do you want for breakfast?" I ask, looking around the cupboards and fridge to see what foods and ingredients we have.

"Actually, on second thought." I start, looking at him with a grin. "Why don't we go out for breakfast?" I suggest.

"Oooh okay. Where too?" He asks, his eyes twinkling, the rosiness in his cheeks coming back.

"What about a waffle house?" I smile brightly.

"What's that?" He asks excited.

"You'll see, but do you want to wake up Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon?" I ask. He hesitates before he nods his head, walking upstairs. I follow him after a few seconds and walk back into my room.